Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 06-01-2005, 09:41 PM   #1
XRchic
Hello

Default Out of Office Assistant (sorry if its a repost)

Things you can have your Out of Office Assistant say while you are away from work.....

- I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.

- I'm not really out of the office. I'm just ignoring you.

- You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.

- Sorry to have missed you but I am at the doctors having my brain removed so that I may be promoted to management.

- I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return from vacation on 18/4. Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.

- Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first ten words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.

- The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again. Th e beauty of it is that when I return, I can see how many in-duh-viduals did this over and over.

- Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queueing system.

- You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.

- Please reply to this e-mail so I will know that you got this message.

- I am on holiday. Your e-mail has been deleted.

- Hi. I'm thinking about what you've just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.

- Hi! I'm busy negotiating the salary for my new job. Don't bother to leave me any messages.

- I've run away to join a different circus.

AND, FINALLY, ABSOLUTELY THE BEST:

I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical reasons. When I return, please refer to me as 'Loretta' instead of 'Steve'.

: Cobra :
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2005, 09:44 PM   #2
XR6Gal
Just Super Happy now :)

heheh i love those! I just wish I could use them

PhantomBA XR6 (Sold), now a VW owner (don't hold it against me )

& also a CM Valiant Wagon, gotta love the old Val's
see her progress here
NOW SOLD :( but now have a
Honda CBR250 Motorbike
XR6Gal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2005, 10:09 PM   #3
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hehehhehe they are good ones ......
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2005, 10:37 PM   #4
champsky
THCC Motorsport member 1

hehehehehehe now all ive got to do is start working in an office and get me one of them assistant things hehehehehe

Member of the MTAS
Founder of TTM (team twink motorsport)

Founder of the AFFDDPS (Australian Ford Forums Drink Driving Punishment Squad)
champsky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2005, 11:27 PM   #5
paul7v7
bring it on

heheh good ones. will have to use some.
paul7v7 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-01-2005, 02:07 AM   #6
xrgran

bwahaha all great. damn being a cleaner, they just don't fit in for me
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post