Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 26-11-2005, 11:27 AM   #1
CarBroker
Banned

Default New police tactics in Victoria

Hopefully not posted before. I *think* it's from Victoria, but not sure. Check it out for yourself.

CarBroker is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-11-2005, 11:54 AM   #2
rapidxr6
AS IT SAYS.....

The S.A poo-lice released yesterdau that this weekend will the the start of operation "RAID". There will be a dramatic increase of police presence on the roads starting this weekend in attempt to catch out un-ruly driving behaviour and a step-up in breath testing stations. If you drink and drive you will be caught!!...I got put on 2 breathos this morning!!
Also the T.C.I's have been out n about putting cars off the road in the south east of s.a for next to no reason. A young fitter apprentice at work had his vr yellow stickered for the following....to low..when its is 3mm over vic legal...window tint to dark but its the darkest vic legal tint...taillight not wrkn< fair enuff..tyres to wide..sports steering wheel to small but its a 15inch? e.t.c
now he has to get a full vic roadworthy/pit inspection to get sticker removed.
rapidxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-11-2005, 09:16 PM   #3
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

I could not stop laughing at this movie, was awesome, if only they could!!!! Vic Pol cannot even setup roadblocks or ram with out fairly high authority, which would not be given!!!
Redrum is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-11-2005, 10:13 PM   #4
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Pffft what are you talking about? Victorian coppers would of killed him with the first shot!
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-11-2005, 10:27 PM   #5
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Chicken
Pffft what are you talking about? Victorian coppers would of killed him with the first shot!

You got that one right....

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
MO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-11-2005, 01:33 AM   #6
CarBroker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakai
Has someone managed to save the vid and host it elsewhere?
I have just saved it to my HDD. I could email it to you if you PM your email address. I can't be bothered uploading anywhere as I don't have any accounts anywhere and I'd rather not put it on my own server.
CarBroker is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-11-2005, 01:41 AM   #7
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Lets not turn this into another police bashing thread please
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-11-2005, 12:09 PM   #8
ltd
Force Fed Fords

That would never happen in NSW.

Our pursuits are just where there is no police car in pursuit, just a number of photo's taken of the offenders vehicle taken by our proxy police force. The officers in NSW are in court over complaints made against them by criminals with over zealous lawyers. They're also going back to the academy for the new NSW Government endorsed course of:
"When a suspect shoots at you, you must fill in form 187689-23 before any warranted response of the use of capsicum spray".

and lets not forget the refresher course of:

"So you've arrested someone - 1 million ways to deal with the anguish when the conviction is quashed"

Some even major in criminal law, and as such get accreditation from the Law society in NSW. To do this though they take the course called: "Murder; is it really that big a deal anymore, 3 months periodic detention in NSW. An in depth study by Pat O Shane"

Quote: