Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-08-2005, 11:03 PM   #1
Forest Bear

Default I'm getting grumpy now.

It's now a month since a deal was made for a Zetec hatch and I cannot extract even an status on the order other than "the order has been placed" and a rather empty assurance that "its on a boat heading for Swanston dock".

Seriously, any Ford insiders out there who might have an idea what a reasonable waiting time for even a status of order might be? Shouldn't I have at the very least a status on the order by now? Anything...even "sheet metal being fabricated" would be nice.

They're saying the silver Zetec is a very popular color. I'm seriously thinking of picking another less popular color if it means getting a car faster. I like red Zetec too.

Driving me nuts. Everytime I spot a truck with a silver Zetec on it I'm thinking "thats gotta be mine" but alas no phone call from dealer.

I live in Melbourne and the dealer is Binks Ford.

Want car. Want car. Want car. Want car. Want car. Want car. Want car. Want car. Want car. : :

Forest Bear is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post