Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 27-06-2007, 09:44 PM   #1
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default my new interior... coming soon

sorry, no pics... yet.

ive got my interior in my ef s2 xr6 being re-upholstered this week (velour - im vegetarian so no suede or leather) should be ready mid nixt week. black roof lining, black carpet, black on the outside of the seats and headrest and charcoal in the middle, theyre also going to have some extra foam to make them a bit tighter around the person, ditto with the rear seats and ive made my new parcel shelf. just needs some more sound proofing and to cut the holes and to be up-holstered. what should i do the parcel shelf in?

im picking up my el fairmont door trims this or next week and my bodykit hopefully as well. the door trims will just get dyed charcoal and black and black carpet at the bottom.

Current
SY FPV F6X Territory #214
Previous
FG MkII G6E Turbo built by Heinrichs Performance and Tuning
BFII FPV TORNADO #0021 351rwkw - Heinrich Performance and Tuning

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2007, 09:45 PM   #2
Venomous1
5.0 means business

Specifications sound good Pictures when its done will be good.

Last edited by fairmont1998; 27-06-2007 at 10:14 PM.
Venomous1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-06-2007, 08:48 AM   #3
EFFalcon
Last warning

whos doing the reupholstering?
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-06-2007, 04:59 PM   #4
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Going to Look Awesome

Will be like a new car, well you will have new car smells..........lol

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Sorted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-06-2007, 07:59 PM   #5
needfordspeed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

Make sure you chuck some pics up once it's done!

Custom interiors rock!
1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Cooler|Sports ryder shocks|Pedders lows|Resprayed|Microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Turbo grind cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 Conversion|Built bottom end|Custom plenum|10.6@125MPH
needfordspeed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2007, 11:00 AM   #6
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default my interior

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFFalcon
whos doing the reupholstering?
well i live in whyalla which only has a population of aroound 25000, and theres only one upholstery place, called norrie upholstery. very genuine people and ive seen some holden seats he done not too long ago and rebuilt his vk to HDT spec and his interior looks schmicko (mind you he'd take the time with his own).

only thing im worried about is the parcel shelf cause i made it from 6mm maconite, hope it its not too flimsy or creates any rattle.

yes, im gonna put a 'new car smell' smelly in there for the effect. hopefully no more iced coffee staines - or the mysterious white stain in the corner of rear seats. YOU DONT want to know.

ps. watched transformers last night... WHY DOSNT MY CAR TRANSFORM

Current
Previous

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Old 29-06-2007, 12:22 PM   #7
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

I put a MDF parcel shelf in my car a while back and it rattled over every bump even tho it was screwed down everywhere. So I took it out again and laid just the carpet from the original parcel shelf up there (ie. I ripped the foam off the carpet so its not so thick). Then I cut the carpet to size around the edges and put the MDF parcel shelf over the top and screwed it back down. It dosent rattle at all anymore as it has a nice layer of padding between the metal and wood.

Cant wait to see the pics by the way. How long do you think it'll be?
Old 29-06-2007, 01:36 PM   #8
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradensEBxr6
I put a MDF parcel shelf in my car a while back and it rattled over every bump even tho it was screwed down everywhere. So I took it out again and laid just the carpet from the original parcel shelf up there (ie. I ripped the foam off the carpet so its not so thick). Then I cut the carpet to size around the edges and put the MDF parcel shelf over the top and screwed it back down. It dosent rattle at all anymore as it has a nice layer of padding between the metal and wood.

Cant wait to see the pics by the way. How long do you think it'll be?
yeah ive got dynamat covering all over the metal shelf. plus im going to put some rubber and carpet underlay there as well, cause i have an 8" in the parcel shelf as well as the new 6" 's.

Current
Previous