Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 04-01-2005, 09:49 PM   #1
normell

Default yet 1 more

Patrick (Irish) and Bruce (Oz) are working together on a skyscraper and after a coupla years of lunchtimes the following discourse transpires:

(Bruce unwraps sangas)"Bloody vegemite, fair dinkum I've had it to me eye teeth with bloody vegemite, if my Mrs packs me another vegemite sandwich I'll jump off this building and kill meself"

{Patrick unwraps his sandwich} "Ohh would ye look at thut, bluudy praties on bread, I'm with you mate, if I be gettin one more pratie sundwich oi'll be joompin' too"

Next day Brucey opens his lunchbox and seeing vegemite sangas runs for dear life from the crest of the building to the perishment(?) of the aforesaid!! SPLAT!! on the fotpath far below!

Patrick unwraps his lunch only to discover praties on crust and directly dives after his workmate.

At the combined wake the distraught widows confort and console oneanother. Bruce's widow says "If only Bruce had said something I would have put something else on his lunch, I thought he liked vegemite...oh what a terrible waste"

Says Patrick's widowed, "That's what I can't understand... Patrick cuts his own lunch."

Still Drinking & Driving, But Not At The Same Time
normell is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post