Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Closed Thread

Old 29-05-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
Pistola Pete
Banned

Default Why is there no seperate RS forum?

Hi everyone, Pistol Pete here. I'm a lucky RS owner. What a magnificent animal it is! Now I don't want to sound precious or anything but I'm hugley disappointed there is no RS forum. I don't think any RS owner would want to post in a generic Focus forum. The car doesn't deserve it. Other special Fords have seperate forums but not the RS. Ironically the RS has every right to equal treatment. The Ford RS moniker is historically significant and this alone would justify a seperate forum, as is the case for Tickford and FPV. I mean, the last RS brought out to Aus was in 1979!!! and the new RS is cause for celebration. It's a hero car, an aspirational vehicle and showpiece for Ford. I realise many people will never get the chance to own one of these babies, if only because the car is rare in Australia. I look forward to posting about this dream car, sharing it and my experiences with you all but not as the current situation stands because it doen't respect the car.

Anyway I've decided not to post here until the matter is resolved. As I said, the current situation doesn't respect the car. I suggest a seperate RS forum in the performance section.

Old 29-05-2011, 07:25 PM   #2
rag top
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Why is there no seperate RS forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistola Pete
Anyway I've decided not to post here until the matter is resolved. As I said, the current situation doesn't respect the car.
Nice car, but making a statement like that with only one post against your name???
Old 29-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #3
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Hi everyone, Pistol Pete here. I'm a lucky RS owner. What a magnificent animal it is! Now I don't want to sound precious or anything but I'm hugley disappointed there is no RS forum. I don't think any RS owner would want to post in a generic Focus forum. The car doesn't deserve it. Other special Fords have seperate forums but not the RS. Ironically the RS has every right to equal treatment. The Ford RS moniker is historically significant and this alone would justify a seperate forum, as is the case for Tickford and FPV. I mean, the last RS brought out to Aus was in 1979!!! and the new RS is cause for celebration. It's a hero car, an aspirational vehicle and showpiece for Ford. I realise many people will never get the chance to own one of these babies, if only because the car is rare in Australia. I look forward to posting about this dream car, sharing it and my experiences with you all but not as the current situation stands because it doen't respect the car.

Anyway I've decided not to post here until the matter is resolved. As I said, the current situation doesn't respect the car. I suggest a seperate RS forum in the performance section.
I know who you are, dont come here sprouting your RS rubbish. Any RS related banter goes in the Focus area.
you are no better then anyone else.
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
- Tuned by LS Tuning and Performance
Old 29-05-2011, 07:34 PM   #4
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

Quote:
.. and we are all thankful for that.

Until there are more than a handful around, preferably owned by less supercilious individuals than you), they won't be getting their own area.

Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

Closed Thread