Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 04-11-2008, 11:39 PM   #1
MrXr6Tickford
AU Club Mod

Default Dumper king and & exhaust products?

My mate has a set of extractors (wants to sell them to me, never had them installed) from these guys im pretty sure its this one here:

http://www.dkne.com.au/ford-falcon-6...end-p-235.html

does anyone have any useful information on this brand? Is it a cheap and nasty brand or what?

Any help is great,

Thanks, Tom

Click Here
MrXr6Tickford is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-11-2008, 02:01 AM   #2
5.0 ED
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with sound technical advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: has helped a number of AFF members with their cars, particularly with EEC tuning 

They look like just another copy of pacemaker 4499's except that they are not pipe over cone, and probably don't have the header plate done the same way either, both of which is done to improve flow.

X-force make a similar 4499 copy set but stainless, i purchased them for $170 brand new a while back and didn't gain anything noticeable over the factory manifold. Pacey's went on a later stage with a noticeable gain over them, which got me cause i wouldn't have thought not being pipe over cone etc. would make much of a difference on a stock motor.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:10 AM   #3
MrXr6Tickford
AU Club Mod

sweet, thanks for the help man! ill just save for the pacies

Click Here
MrXr6Tickford is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post