Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 15-07-2005, 07:06 PM   #1
Dilan

Default Automotive course

Don't know if this is 'automotive talk' (if not please move it : ), but I have a mate who needs some help on chosing a course, I'am posting what he posted in another forum:

Quote:
Hi,

Firstly I live in Victoria, and would prefer to find a course in Victoria:

Well, in a few months time I will be faced with the decision of choosing what university course I would like to apply for. Now, I will try tell you guys what I aspire to do in the future and I hope you may be able to direct me towards the appropriate course. Before anyone flames me, our careers counsellor is on long service leave so there isn’t anyone I can really ask (I would like to find out before uni open days).

Well my future aspirations: I was after a job which would allow me to design a certain aspect of a motor vehicle be it engine/mechanics or aero-dynamics (mainly engine/mechanics). I was wondering which courses would give me the best chances at getting into this type of career.

If anyone has any courses or experience that they know/or have experienced with (does that make sense?) It would be a great help if you could give me some advice.
Dilan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post