Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 09:34 PM   #31
KR1STO
Just another mock-up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackers10
you crazy man Kristo!!
LWB length digeridoo as well underneath ours!!
just asking for trouble

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Crazy is my middle name mate... :
But yeah....NEVER again...

see my car here:
Built my own TL50!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-10-2007, 09:36 PM   #32
blackers10
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

so seems us limo drivers arnt speed limited..
just incase terrorists chase us or the paparazzi when we are carrying sombody important..

but you MAY not make it home if the tail shaft self destructs.. but in the process of it all shooting out the back of your car.. should disable the people chasing you and you will be safe once again haha!!
Old 07-10-2007, 09:55 PM   #33
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackers10
i watched a thing on myth busters
where they tried the whole tail shaft falling off thing..

And the car never flipped..
it just sort of slid..
yes but that wasn't at 200 + Ks at that speed it could do anything and a funeral would be a big possibility
Old 07-10-2007, 10:32 PM   #34
V3RSAC3
... Fear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdcor
The lane isn't limited to 220ish as far as i can tell, gotta love big properties and private roads. No vibrations etc. No probs at all except that floaty feeling of a semi-flying lane at full tilt. Stupid, yes. Insanely exhilarating, yes. Do it again, never.
i had the same feeling with my fairmont, it kept pushing for more, although i didn't give it!! i pulled off, i wasn't comfortable at that speed ...
Chrysler 300C Sedan
SY Territory Ghia
Old 08-10-2007, 10:34 PM   #35
mainyard

I've had my ute at 190, boy that was scary, bad rear tires and no load in the back, very very floaty!! i wasnt even trying to go quick, started in 5th and thought id run it down a hill. :togo: 1 tonne xhII ute apparently doesnt have a limiter @ 180 dont know if it has a good tailshaft either
Old 08-10-2007, 11:08 PM   #36
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

this thread just shows there are still idiots that will drive at stupid speeds on the road. i just hope that when one of you f&$kup ( and you will)you don't kill anyone else. this is the sort of thing that gives car clubs and modified cars a bad name. well done guys
Old 08-10-2007, 11:10 PM   #37
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

I think that with all these "private road" speeds we can all be assured that if the main road network falls apart there will be plenty of private roads out there to allow us to drive from Perth to Melbourne to Cairns at really stupid speeds.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Closed Thread