Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 29-06-2007, 04:58 PM   #31
XR6_BABE
Banned

Hi all i'm new to this forum, my BA XR6 Auto has done 6.0 sec 0-100 & reckon it would do mid 5's with a bit more work.

2005 BA MKII XR6 Auto - Typhoon CIA with K&N Filter,Pacmaker Extractors,SS 75mm T/B,full BF GT quad Exaust,Hi-flow Racing Cat,NGK Irrdium plugs,BA Shift Kit,Nizpro Edit,High pressure Regulator, next on my list is Nizpro Cobra CAMS & Vavle springs :-)
XR6_BABE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2007, 05:17 PM   #32
EFFalcon
Last warning

Yeah, i know who you are off FM, your cars individual enough to know it no matter what name u go wtih! :P

i'm sure i'd be able to get a decent 60ft if i had a manual.. but i like my auto

the motor is pretty stock and has blow by, so downlow power is hopeless.. a stally would deffinately help BIGTIME, but a 1/2 decent motor would help more ;)
won't stop me trying a bit more boost in it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HULK EF
incase you hadnt re-lised im "fordfreak ef" off the fordmods... LOL...

2,0 to
2.1 is a piece of cake...

t5..
heavy duty clutch..
XR LsD/3.45..
4.0 litre.. stage 4 it's motor with a stage 5 billet cam..
tunded unichip..
35ooRPM and ride the clutch..

N/A mods are great for off the line..

your turbo effalcon... is the rest of the motor relativly stock? no stally? mayby a bit of lag hence the slow 60 footer?
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post