Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 27-06-2007, 05:12 PM   #1
CaRtZ
Aspiring mr efxr

Default Spring Nats '07

who is lookin' at entering?
before Sept 1st - $150
after Sept 1st - $170
after Oct 26th - $220

club prizes
1st - 15 free entries to Murry Bridge or Albury Autofest plus trophies.
2nd - 10 " " " " " " " " " .
3rd - 5 " " " " " " " " " " .

www.springcarnationals.com

Standard = 99.6rwkw <!> 2.5" SuperCat cat back exhaust, Wade 1636 cam, K&N boxed pod (new dyno required
Sony headunit, splits, 6.5"s and 2 x 12" with response precision amp = 135.5 dB

Daily = Ae82 '85 corolla Fwd :togo: , 5 speed, 12" sub, 6x9's, green LED's

the course i am studying: http://www.wodonga.tafe.edu.au/01_courses/course.jsp?id=AUR30905NANA
CaRtZ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2007, 05:20 PM   #2
[T1PTOP]
Banned

If its boosted by then mabey...
[T1PTOP] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2007, 06:24 PM   #3
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Same deal as last 2 years i think...
Borrow old mans car for the 2 weeks before and after...
Nah, i think im over springnats, its always dusty, dirty and full of rednecks.

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-06-2007, 10:41 PM   #4
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Thinking about entering for a bit of fun but I'm not 100% decided yet. If I do enter I'll proberly be in the Friday night thing and possible Spear a spud or go to woah. Not sure yet tho.
I'll definitely be going up none the less, had a ball last year, especially Saturday night at the caravan park getting drunk and having a big party with all the campers!
Old 28-06-2007, 11:25 PM   #5
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradensEBxr6
Thinking about entering for a bit of fun but I'm not 100% decided yet. If I do enter I'll proberly be in the Friday night thing and possible Spear a spud or go to woah. Not sure yet tho.
I'll definitely be going up none the less, had a ball last year, especially Saturday night at the caravan park getting drunk and having a big party with all the campers!
Go to whoa is fun, one of my mates said his VH could beat any ford there, An EL XR8 pulled up, and he was all confident until another ford pushed in front, it was a ford hot rod, BAD 32.
It runs 10's apparently... which he found out when he was half track and it was turning around to go again, the look on his face when he looked over at what was shaking his car was priceless! he just said "ah sh!t"

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2007, 02:15 AM   #6
CaRtZ
Aspiring mr efxr

is that the yellow VH? goes alright for a stright 6. if my diff isnt complaining too bad im gunna enter motorkana (friday night), spear a spud and go to whoa. whoaing is gunna suck damn GLI lol

Standard = 99.6rwkw <!> 2.5" SuperCat cat back exhaust, Wade 1636 cam, K&N boxed pod (new dyno required
Sony headunit, splits, 6.5"s and 2 x 12" with response precision amp = 135.5 dB

Daily = Ae82 '85 corolla Fwd :togo: , 5 speed, 12" sub, 6x9's, green LED's

the course i am studying: http://www.wodonga.tafe.edu.au/01_courses/course.jsp?id=AUR30905NANA
CaRtZ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post