Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 10-06-2007, 11:32 PM   #1
tough_ea88
WTB cheap manual e-series

Default need help with sound quality on my burnout video..

gday guys, i just got my mate to send me a video that he took ages ago of me doing a burnout but the sound quality is poo, does anyone know how to fix this??

tough_ea88 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2007, 11:39 PM   #2
Sundeep
Banned

COL.

(Crying out loud)

Sundeep
Sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2007, 11:43 PM   #3
tough_ea88

lol whats COL ment to mean... i know its crying out loud but that doesnt help me haha
Old 10-06-2007, 11:51 PM   #4
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yes, Its fairly easy to do, Pop over to he heathcote drag thread and play the recording of the blue power beast , then dub that sound over you pic, it will be cool as.

Link

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showpos...2&postcount=18
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2007, 11:55 PM   #5
tough_ea88

haha dont give me ideas:p nah never mind, just to let everyone know there will be another turbo e-series on the vic streets over the next 2 months! things are coming along nicely
Old 11-06-2007, 04:42 PM   #6
Hybrid34
|AFordEd|

its ok tough ea88! I'll help you, thats what this club is about, helpin each other no matter what it is:P,
For starters, DO the burnout again (not on the roads ;)), put your finger over the mic, as loud noises for cameras will distort, don't be to close to the car while recording as teh screeeechin noise will droun out the noise of the engine n so forth, record from a distance n zoom in, just some ideas
hope it helps
- Ash
oh and if you've already done it n cbf doing another one, try some audio programs that can change the distortions of sounds..liek Audacity or some program like that (not sure what its called)
3:4:5 LSD diff
JMM Extractors
2.5" Stainless Steel highflow cat
2.5" Exhaust
T5 transmission
Front Slotted rotors
Lowered on Pedders Sports Ryders
....and a cherry scented airfreshner

Speed determines how fast you hit the Traffic Light....Power determines how far you take it with you.
Hybrid34 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-06-2007, 11:27 AM   #7
tough_ea88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid34
its ok tough ea88! I'll help you, thats what this club is about, helpin each other no matter what it is:P,
For starters, DO the burnout again (not on the roads ;)), put your finger over the mic, as loud noises for cameras will distort, don't be to close to the car while recording as teh screeeechin noise will droun out the noise of the engine n so forth, record from a distance n zoom in, just some ideas
hope it helps
- Ash
oh and if you've already done it n cbf doing another one, try some audio programs that can change the distortions of sounds..liek Audacity or some program like that (not sure what its called)

lol sounds good in theory but im ive taken the engine out now becuase im going to be putting a turbo el motor in haha, i might try bone of those programs, my brother is in I.T so he can probly help thanks anyway tho mate