Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 02-01-2006, 05:02 PM   #1
Woz
As in 'best there ever'

Default I NEED this song! Not released on cd though, so doesn't count as piracy.

This might get attacked as one of those "ridiculously off topic and highly tea-pot worthy" threads that have been getting around, and I apologise sincerely if it upsets anyone by gracing the pages of these fine forums, but to me it's a drama, and a drama that needs rectifiying.

I'm hunting for a song. MP3 or otherwise. But it's never been released on a cd, so I don't think it's classed as piracy by speaking of it.

If anyone knows of the band Black Label Society (old school sounding heavy metal act... the lead singer and guitarist is Zakk Wylde, who plays guitar for Ozzy Osbourne...), I'm after an instrumental version of one of their songs.

It's called Spoke In The Wheel and it's Track 13 on their 1999 album entitled Sonic Brew. I need it for something I'm doing for a friend of mine. I own the cd, so it's not like I'm sitting here going "I don't wanna buy it so I'm just gonna get songs off the internet", and I'm also not after the album version. I need the instrumental. No words, just music.

If anyone can find a copy of this, or knows where to get it, or knows how to break a song into layers on computer and remove any lyrics from the background music, please let me know as it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Woz

My XB Fairmont Sedan Project
Woz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2006, 05:07 PM   #2
RavenLS1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

limewire.
bearshare.
Old 02-01-2006, 06:00 PM   #3
Woz
As in 'best there ever'

I'm sorry, what?

Old 02-01-2006, 07:04 PM   #4
The Monty
Just slidin'

File sharing programs.
Old 02-01-2006, 07:18 PM   #5
Woz
As in 'best there ever'

Aaahhh... Of course...

Anyone else?

I've tried Kazaa, but to no avail.

Old 02-01-2006, 08:46 PM   #6
stretch
Krispy Kreme Donut Glazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woz
Aaahhh... Of course...

Anyone else?

I've tried Kazaa, but to no avail.
I have found it on Lime wire for ya

AU1 XR8 Silhouette lowered 18" wheels, T2 Leather, custom dash and a loud Exhaust. Sold

BA mk1 Gt Acid rush, Untouched, not no more it is lowered and has Black 19" fusions with a polished rim.
And now with some very dark windows.

Shopping car Ford Escape XLT V6 Sold

Shopping car now is a Mitsubishi Outlander
stretch is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2006, 08:51 PM   #7
Woz
As in 'best there ever'

The instrumental version?

Old 02-01-2006, 09:26 PM   #8
Blue Oval Mopar Man
Has Blue Blood

I thought down loading with limewire was Illegal ?

I'm not arrogent , Just superior
Blue Oval Mopar Man is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2006, 09:42 PM   #9
max^power
Formerly au^ute

depends what you download, it's a fine line and dangerous waters... i wouldn't be putting on a public forum what/where i download if it was even remotely suspect.
max^power is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2006, 09:50 PM   #10
M14A-Mclaren
Foo Fighter

Limewire isn't illegal, the [ insert 3 letter abbrevation for the bastards that stop you downloading stuff here ] forced them to not allow downloads for copyrighted files. Frostwire which is based on limewire still does I believe.
M14A-Mclaren is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2006, 10:55 PM   #11
Woz
As in 'best there ever'

The instrumental of this song hasn't been released on any Black Label Society cd or dvd, and hasn't been advertised anywhere by the band or individual members. I'm guessing therefore that any version I find has been put out as unreleased material which is offered to the general public as a bit of fun, or could very well even have been recorded by a fan somewhere who was sitting around with an acoustic guitar and a microphone.

I'm only guessing so I could very well be wrong, but I believe this could possibly not fit into the category of material that everyone in 'the industry' is out to destroy. Maybe.

If it was anything else, I wouldn't have asked on the forums. It would be a case of looking for myself and if I can't find it, forget about it. Just like all the other crap I download that I'm not supposed to. :

Old 02-01-2006, 11:03 PM   #12
OED666
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Try this site... Let me know if you find it... I have an account and I could download it for you!!!

http://www.mp3search.ru/artist.html?id=4900