Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Newcastle > Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions

Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions General Chit and so forth!

Old 08-06-2007, 04:13 PM   #1
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Default Newcastle, potential new ford owners

Good Afternoon everyone.

Just thought i would give everyone a heads up.

If there are any newcastle locals prowling the forums who are interested in buying a new ford please get in touch with me.

I work at Klosters (albeit at the suzuki dealership) but i and am able to help people out and make sure they are looked after properly, with any brand car within Klosters including Ford and FPV.

So if anyone needs any info or help please send me a pm.

I am a trainee within the group and im simply trying to secure my position whilst providing good customer service and advice.

Kind Regards,

Mitchell W.

Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2007, 12:39 PM   #2
748 tech
looking *** XR6T...

hey Mitch, I'm tossing up the Idea of trading in my XR8 ute Auto, 60k, vibe, perfect cond. and clean) for a XR6 turbo sedan in AUTO would perfer a car that is NOT red or white. I want to keep my mags (there F6 mags) so if you can just get back to me on this site and see what happens.....or I wait 12 months an just buy a F6.....
748 tech is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2007, 09:20 PM   #3
bogan393

Yo wilcox whats up, still enjoying working for klosters? Are you able to get ford parts at discount prices?
bogan393 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2007, 12:47 AM   #4
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

748 tech, PM sent

Hey teddy, im really well thank you. Very much enjoying work. Meeting lots of interesting people and learning alot, quite quickly.

Although i have to complain about you... we had no power at home and no power at work today :P yet you are online and somehow not out there fixing the power lines?!?!
haha.
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
Old 10-06-2007, 09:20 PM   #5
bogan393

i was waiting for my call, 14 hoursa today and 14 hours tommorow, we got people comming from port macquarie and act to try fix the lines, but the extent of the damange is insane.
bogan393 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2007, 01:04 PM   #6
matsbfxr6

Hi Mitch,
Thanks for the heads up, definately something ill keep in mind for the next purchase, How did you guys go with the floods and all that the other day, any cars damaged at all that you know of...
For anybody else reading the thread, Kloster are a great Dealer. they have been a great help over the years!!! :voldar02:
matsbfxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2007, 09:16 PM   #7
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Hey mat,

We were very very fortunate. None of our hamilton branches were affected at all that i know of.

However toyota about 200 meters down the road lost 50 cars and their showroom was severely damaged.

All that karma from angry corolla owners who found out that their cars are built in seth efrica :P :P thank god for insurance?

Loads of fun :