Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2008, 03:35 PM   #40
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearman
India are not the first team to lose a vital test match due to poor umpiring and they will not be the last. Just suck it up and play the game FFS!!!
this is exactly why i don't understand why the media were all over it, carrying on like it was the first time this situation had ever been the case.

maybe australia should've threatened to pull out of the 05 ashes in england. i don't reckon martyn was legitimately out once in that series and the test we lost by 2 runs to basically hand them back the ashes was won by a dodgy decision. caspers hand was not even on the bat when the ball hit it and geraint jones finally managed to hang on to something. maybe australia should've whinged and had that umpire removed.

what goes round comes around.

putts - you're indian batting hard for the indians. what you must realise is that us aussies are in the same position supporting our team. i don't think we'll ever agree on games like the sydney test.
prydey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post