Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 26-03-2012, 01:15 PM   #1
ronwest
All Bran = Regular Member

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 
Default 4000 Pests and Counting....

....which is what I thought the banner said, lol.

No doubt admins/mods think that from time to time but seriously, I thought the site had been hacked.

No biggie but perhaps the "Posts" could be changed from cursive to block?

ronwest is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-03-2012, 01:57 PM   #2
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 
Default Re: 4000 Pests and Counting....

I had never thought of it being seen like that. The banner represents 4,000,000 POSTS and counting.

I am sure wulos will take your suggestion on board. Perhaps it could be changed to include the words 4 million posts and counting...in a different font.
Old 26-03-2012, 02:18 PM   #3
ronwest
All Bran = Regular Member

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geez Louise
I had never thought of it being seen like that. The banner represents 4,000,000 POSTS and counting.

I am sure wulos will take your suggestion on board. Perhaps it could be changed to include the words 4 million posts and counting...in a different font.

More tongue in cheek suggestion from me but that is honestly how I read it the first time

ronwest is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #4
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

Hehehe - it does feel like that at times.
wulos is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post