Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-11-2006, 04:35 PM   #1
~Nudge~
Rollin with the Autobots

Default AU Capa Edit Question

Hey Guys

Im in the ACT and currently have had my car in being tuned for the past week and a half.....and it appears they are not having much luck.

I have an AU1 Fairmont 6 with 6psi Powerdyne charger, 373 diff, stage 2 cam on 98 octane fuel. Auto Gearbox. Started with 137rwkw.

The problem I have been told as i understand it (as im new to all this) is that the car is leaning out and pinging at 4500rpm. The Capa edit cant be adjusted to tell the cpu its getting boost (it only registers vaccum) and therefore they are having difficulty getting it all right.

After 8 days of tuning and almost 3 weeks from 'real driving' above 2000rpm im considering ditching the capa tune and going back to a unichip.

All I want to know is has G&D done this before, is this combination possible to get working?