Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Newcastle > Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Events

Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Events Events, meets and such

Old 16-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
MondeoXR5 Man
XR5 Man

Default Canberra Anzac Weekend 2011

Hi all.
We have planned a long weekend in Canberra for the Easter/Anzac weekend of the 22~25th April 2011. There are plans to attend the dawn service at the War Memorial as well as other family events over the weekend. More details will follow at future meetings.
For now you need to book your cabin before they are all taken.
You need to book via the website to get the cheaper rate. Go to http://www.canberravillage.com/index.html and follow the links to the accomadation area.
We are staying in the "Grevillea Cabins" arriving on Friday the 22nd and leaving on Monday the 25th after we have attended the dawn service.

On the booking screen there is a comment field. in that box you need to type that you are a member of the "FPV-XR Car Club of Newcastle" and the lady will keep us all close together. They will take one nights accomadation fee as a deposit. Children over 5 are charged at an extra $17 per night.

Bill & Nat + 2 kids (booked)
Chris & Michelle + 2 kids (booked)

MondeoXR5 Man is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-07-2010, 09:40 PM   #2
GregXR

Canberra Anzac Weekend 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all.
We have planned a long weekend in Canberra for the Easter/Anzac weekend of the 22~25th April 2011. There are plans to attend the dawn service at the War Memorial as well as other family events over the weekend. More details will follow at future meetings.
You need to book via the website to get the cheaper rate. Go to http://www.canberravillage.com/index.html and follow the links to the accomadation area.
We are staying in the "Grevillea Cabins" arriving on Friday the 22nd and leaving on Monday the 25th after we have attended the dawn service.

On the booking screen there is a comment field. in that box you need to type that you are a member of the "FPV-XR Car Club of Newcastle" and the lady will keep us all close together. They will take one nights accomadation fee as a deposit. Children over 5 are charged at an extra $17 per night.

Greg, Joanne and both Girls (booked)
GregXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2010, 11:20 PM   #3
GTP12C

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all.

Ian & Helen + the boys (booked)
GTP12C is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-08-2010, 10:32 AM   #4
HAWK EYE
KERMIT F6

Hi all.

Joe & Nerida (booked)
HAWK EYE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-08-2010, 01:06 PM   #5
genebaby
Abuser of Charvels

Hi, you guys want to get together with the ACT club, maybe a cruise and dinner/lunch/bbq?

Vic

Daily: Tornado MY20 GTI

Retired: Venom BA XR8 - build thread
genebaby is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-08-2010, 09:43 PM   #6
GTP12C

Hi, you guys want to get together with the ACT club, maybe a cruise and dinner/lunch/bbq?

Vic

Thanks, for the suggestion, will discuss at next week meeting and get back to you.
GTP12C is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-08-2010, 10:28 PM   #7
genebaby
Abuser of Charvels

Great!

Daily: Tornado MY20 GTI

Retired: Venom BA XR8 - build thread
genebaby is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #8
Hartr8
BLACK GT-P

Hi all.

Joe & Nerida (booked)
Steve & Rob (booked)
Hartr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2011, 09:25 PM   #9
Ricksta5
GI99LY

Default Re: Canberra Anzac Weekend 2011

no rooms left :(((
Ricksta5 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2011, 09:53 PM   #10
MondeoXR5 Man
XR5 Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricksta5
no rooms left :(((
Hi Rick.
We have had one couple pull out due to personal commitments.
They have paid a deposit on a cabin and I am sure would be happy for you to take it off them.
Let me know if you are interested.
Rgds,

Bill
Old 24-03-2011, 11:12 PM   #11
Ricksta5
GI99LY

what rooms are available bill, i was checking for rooms before i ask mates to come as it will be too big of a cost if im on my own
Ricksta5 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-03-2011, 10:11 PM   #12
MondeoXR5 Man
XR5 Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricksta5
what rooms are available bill, i was checking for rooms before i ask mates to come as it will be too big of a cost if im on my own
I will check with Steve for you.
I assume they had at least a double room booked. Most rooms though had a double and two single beds in it.
Bill
Old 29-03-2011, 03:12 PM   #13
EAK33Y
THE CHAD

I will be down there for the Footy that weekend Raiders vs Knights

So i will find out details at the april meeting

For Show
20inch Dark Argents with custom Centrecaps
Black Altezza Tail Lights
Lowered SL All round