Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 14-11-2015, 04:15 PM   #1
zeuss000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Buying an 03 Focus

Howdy Folks, i am having a look at an 03 Focus Hatch (Zetec) tomorrow as the missus needs a new shopping trolley, having absolutely no knowledge about these cars (i have only ever owned Falcons) can anyone possibly give me a bit of advice as to what i should be looking for? it is $3,000 and from the pics looks pretty tidy, services have been kept up to date, it has done 186,000k's and is a manual, appreciate any help i can get.
Cheers
Ed
zeuss000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2015, 04:27 PM   #2
Craig@AUDI
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Buying an 03 Focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuss000 View Post
Howdy Folks, i am having a look at an 03 Focus Hatch (Zetec) tomorrow as the missus needs a new shopping trolley, having absolutely no knowledge about these cars (i have only ever owned Falcons) can anyone possibly give me a bit of advice as to what i should be looking for? it is $3,000 and from the pics looks pretty tidy, services have been kept up to date, it has done 186,000k's and is a manual, appreciate any help i can get.
Cheers
Ed
Buy it, service it and enjoy it - great little car!
Craig@AUDI is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2015, 05:36 PM   #3
zeuss000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Buying an 03 Focus

Thank you mate, looks like there is another area of this fine forum that i will be poking around.
Ed
zeuss000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post