Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-10-2006, 07:43 PM   #1
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Default Aufalcon.com New Website!!!!

As you may have noticed the current “aufalcon.com” website has not been updated in a long time.
The reason for this is that was never expected to grow as large as it has and, therefore, has become a maintenance nightmare. It simply has become too hard to maintain and with space and time at a premium it was decided to hold off any new updates until a solution could be found.

I am therefore pleased to announce the NEW aufalcon.com site is now operational and ready for you to add your cars. That’s right, you can add your own data and pictures now, no more waiting for site updates.

Thanks to the tireless work of one of the members (Dauphin) and the generosity of the Fordforums.com.au admin team we now have a fully interactive site with space to hold all the images we want. So I invite you all to log in (www.aufalcon.com), register and then add all your data. (if needed press F5 at the entry screen to reset the cache)

To assist the original members area of the old aufalcon.com site will be left online for a number of months until all the data has been transferred. It can be found here: http://www.aufalcon.com/Garage.htm
The articles, workshop and videos will be transferred over in the next few weeks so the full site will be back online by December!

Once again I’d like to thank you all for your patience and support for the last few years and look forward to seeing aufalcon.com grow back to its original size and bigger in the coming months.

Instructions:
Everyone has to join / re-join.

- Go to the website
- Click on My Account
- Click on Join aufalcon.com
- Enter your email and password you want to use
- Activate your account via the email that comes in
- This will take you back to the website.
- Click on My Account and login using the email and password.
- Click on My Items
- Click on add new item >
PLEASE ENSURE THE WEB ADDRESS SECTION CONTAINS THE SAME NAME AS YOUR TITLE
There you fill out your details, add images, etc.

Regards,
Casper.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.

Last edited by Casper; 22-10-2006 at 09:32 PM.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post