Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 13-12-2021, 12:59 PM   #1
Halle
Starter Motor

Default How to fit car seat covers Ford Focus 2019

I would like some help re: car seat covers for a Ford Focus 2019. I bought a Wet'n'Wild Ilana brand universal fit car seat cover for this vehicle. When I attempted to fit it myself I was unable to push the centre strap through the back of the seat to pull it underneath to fasten. Without physically removing some of the plastic moulding off the seat (which I was reluctant to do) I just could not see how I could push the centre strap of the car seat cover through the back of the seat to then go underneath to be velcroed in. I ended up returning the car seat covers and only to be told by the retailer that all covers are designed like this and they could not help me any further. Can anyone suggest a suitable car seat cover that can be fitted easily for a Ford Focus 2019 (front and rear). Thank you!
Halle is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-12-2021, 05:32 PM   #2
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 
Default Re: How to fit car seat covers Ford Focus 2019

That’s unfortunate. Is there a genuine accessory seat cover set offered by Ford?

I note that “Fitmycar” only offer really average looking universal fit covers for your model; that suggests there’s not a lot of choice here at the moment.

Have had a couple of European cars where the cover of the seat back goes down and wraps/clips underneath the seat bottom, like you describe it pretty much makes the task impossible.
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post