The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-07-2021, 06:58 PM   #11
Tech300
Starter Motor

Default Re: 2021 Mustang Mach 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypez View Post
So the original brochure said the car would have a Torsen Diff, Adaptive cruise, fog lamps, Mach 1 Mats, reverse sensors and a few other bits and pieces which didn't make it to the car in Australia. Many were disappointed about it and there was significant backlash.

Ford initially offered 3 services and a track day as compensation which many of us thought wasn't great but was better than nothing noting that Ford didn't have a offer anything really.

Now they're offering $5400 refunds to all customers which is just brilliant! Kudos to Ford for doing this! Makes the car incredible value for money.

I'm loving the car myself. The only gripe from a day to day perspective is the lack of braking with the cruise control with our draconian speed policy. Thats the one that annoys me given the standard GT mustang (or even Ecoboost) gets that.
Firstly Congrats on your new car.
Its good news on the $5400 do you know if this $5400 offer is in addition to the track day and free servicing or is it an alternate option?
Tech300 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: