Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 15-12-2006, 08:34 AM   #1
knighto42

Default Some people don't think before acting.

What the hell is happening to our society these days?

I'd just like to congratulate the person who threw a brick through the bedroom window of my 87 year old grandmothers house in Campbelltown this morning for being a monumental ****wit. It's a fairly long shot that the person logs on here (possibly due to an inability to read) but with 24000 members there's a slim chance that the person, or someone who knows them will see this.

The brick that you threw through the window - which you and your knuckle-dragging mates are probably laughing about at the moment - missed her head by inches. She has just spent the last few hours having glass fragments removed from her face and is now under observation due to the chest pains and shock she suffered as a result. That, you pathetic excuse for a human being, is the short term effect of what you've done. The long term effect is that there is now an 87 year old woman (who has done nothing to hurt you, or anyone else for that matter) who is too scared to go home and will probably lie awake in bed at night too worried about a repeat of this mornings attack. Add to that the fact that she's a pensioner and that, as anyone who has experience with the pension will know, is going to have to struggle to scrape together the money to pay for a new window. Getting the picture now ********?

To anyone reading this who does this kind of thing for 'fun' - have the decency to think about who might be on the other side of the window you throw a brick through. While you're holding the brick in your hand, before you throw it - imagine that the person on the other side of the window is your 87 year old grandmother. Still going to throw it? Didn't think so.

Sorry guys : been one of those mornings.

knighto42 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2006, 10:00 AM   #2
XR6TickfordBoy
Now XR8TickfordBoy

Probably a bunch of 12-14 year old kids, have these sort of things happen in my area, they are totally out of control! Parents need to remember they are responsible for their children's actions! I hope they catch whoever did it, cos that is just unacceptable! Hope she recovers okay.
EF XR8- Respray in Monza Red with Clear Coat, Custom Rear Bar, AU V8, EL GT MAF, Rebuilt and Strengthened Auto with Stage 2 Shift Kit, 2,500RPM Stallie and tranny cooler, Rebuilt Diff with 4.11 Gears, Custom Radiator, King Ultra Lows, Pedders Shocks, NL Concorde Rims.
XR6TickfordBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2006, 10:11 AM   #3
Ozfords
Girls! Drink! ****! ****!

It is Campletown, the same town that had the infamous kids that used to through concrete blocks onto cars from overhead passes.

Caused a couple of accidents and the death of truckie going home to his wife and kids.

There is something wrong in the head with these people that think that type of thing is funny. Maybe they need to be, once convicted, given a taste of what pain they inflict. Then they might learn, instead of going to Juvenile Detention Centres to play X-Box.

1993 ED Fairmont Sedan - I6 - Colbalt Blue
- XH Snorkel
- Superlow Kings Springs and KYB Shocks
- Cross Drilled and Slotted DBA front Discs
- 18" pre-AU GT-P Alloy Wheels
- Ford Original Bootlid Spoiler
Ozfords is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2006, 10:51 AM   #4
GXL078
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hopefully a glazier will read this and offer to fix the window for her no charge. Maybe even a shutter company rep?
GXL078 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2006, 11:05 AM   #5
knighto42

Thanks guys... and yeah Ozfords - same place.

She told us she heard the bang from the window - then squealing tires and people yelling. So it was definitely people who should have been old enough to know better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcgxl
Hopefully a glazier will read this and offer to fix the window for her no charge. Maybe even a shutter company rep?
That's not really neccessary - but thanks for the sentiments. Plenty of family around to cover the costs. She wouldn't accept anyway - as it is we get most things she gets done billed in 2 bills - a small one for her and the rest for the rest of us. That way she's happy cause thinks she's paid it on her own, and we're happy cause we know she didn't have to go without to pay for something. She'd kill us if she ever found out.

Anyway - thanks again. She's doing much better - still a bit shaky, but she'll get there.
knighto42 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2006, 11:09 AM   #6
RAREV8
Previously ScottishXC

*******. I am really sorry to read this- it makes my blood boil. The problem is that you cannot touch these bottom dwellers even if you find them.

Whilst their drop kick parents care not a jot about their spawns' activities, the minute you lay a finger on them, there will be a law suit right there.I wish I had faith in Karma, but I don't.

Hopefully something comes back and bited them on the ****- it won't be the law as the law is pretty much unable to do anything.

I hope she recovers from this as well as she can.

Cheers,

Jamie

BJ
Gilesie
XAGTCoupe
Pilch
Aussie_afroman
Donut King
Bad Boy Benny
BAWITHLOT
Greenmachine
Pinkbits
CUZ351
OhioXB
Falconunbelievable
4VXC
Uncleraggy

FG G6 Ego, tech pack, Tropic gold 1973 Landau, Cosmic blue 1975 P5 LTD....long term project
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Vman
Im just bored of the single/narrow minded...
RAREV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2006, 11:18 AM   #7
Scott

This **** has to stop. I really feel for the poor old duck - no one needs this sort of crap.

I was driving home the other night in the GT and copped a water bomb fair in the middle of the windscreen - it sounded like a lump of firewood had hit the car. I twigged pretty early (due to the water running down my windscreen), flicked the car around and belted full noise back to where it happened where I saw an apartment balcony door slam shut and the curtains pulled. The road was saturated and littered with "normal balloons" as well as some oily muck that had been in the bombs too. Having no clue how many blokes were inside and whether this was the right place, I just stood out the front and called the police to report it. Whilst doing that, a Hilux pulls out of the complex with it's lights off and tries to sneak past. I got his rego and gave it to the police and then this same car comes back about 3 more times over the half hour!

Little dickheads - what could have happened if it was an 87 year old lady? There were trees, parked cars and bustops right where it happened. I hope the cops did something about it.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2006, 11:39 AM   #8
XRated
Shoot.

There definitely is something with today's society. I can't think of what causes it, but something really needs to be done.

I hope your grandmother recovers well.

20V Turbo

XRated is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2006, 11:49 AM   #9
Dezza
Parts bin special

Hope your grandmother is OK. There are some absolute tools out there that have no consideration towards others. They must feel proud, they injured a 87 year old grandmother

Daily 2014 SZII Territory diesel - basic runabout

Previous Cars 1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - Tickford engine, 5 speed, SVO wheels, bodykit, much more
2000 AUII Fairmont - XR wheels, Ghia interior
2010 FG XR50T ute - XR8 bonnet, Streetfighter intake
Dezza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2006, 12:00 PM   #10
EviLkarL
Ausfactor.com

Sorry to hear about this incident Knighto42. A low act by someone with absolutely no care about anyone other then themselves.

All the more reason to stiffen the current penality system in our pathetic excuse for a judgicial system. (Spelling)

Judge Dreed would make a rulling on him pretty quickly. Swift, harsh and fair IMHO.
EviLkarL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2006, 01:17 PM   #11
davocol
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It just makes you sick doesn't it, hope she is ok.
Old 15-12-2006, 01:39 PM   #12
ba c2r

I was sorry to hear about your grandma hope she is getting better what ferals to do this especially to anyone what if the brick had hit her would have killed her Ihope you catch the bastards and electrocute them heheheh if kids the cops wont do nothing as they dont have the power blame the governmnet make the laws tougher on this feral kids
Old 15-12-2006, 01:48 PM   #13
Dezza
Parts bin special

Quote:
Originally Posted by ba c2r
I was sorry to hear about your grandma hope she is getting better what ferals to do this especially to anyone what if the brick had hit her would have killed her Ihope you catch the bastards and electrocute them heheheh if kids the cops wont do nothing as they dont have the power blame the governmnet make the laws tougher on this feral kids
punctuation is your friend

Daily 2014 SZII Territory diesel - basic runabout

Previous Cars 1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - Tickford engine, 5 speed, SVO wheels, bodykit, much more
2000 AUII Fairmont - XR wheels, Ghia interior
2010 FG XR50T ute - XR8 bonnet, Streetfighter intake
Dezza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2006, 03:47 PM   #14
Kommandant
ED4LYFE

I'm having to agree, kids these days have no respect for anything. I'm 20 and a lot of my mates are dropkicks, i guess thats why I don't hang around them anymore...
Old 15-12-2006, 04:23 PM   #15
4.9 EF Futura
Official AFF conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRated
There definitely is something with today's society. I can't think of what causes it, but something really needs to be done.
I would appeal to the readers of this thread not to tar the whole of our society with a negative brush because of the beahviour of a small percentage of it.

knight042, there is a positive arising from this thread - the heartwarming care your family has for your grandmother.

We should congratulate and condone your behaviour as opposed to focusing on the lost souls who carried out this thoughtless act of vandalism.
Old 15-12-2006, 05:48 PM   #16
XR06T
13.96 @ 101.65

what is it with kids today???

im 23 and was a pretty animated kid, but i NEVER did these stupid things that are putting innocent peoples lives at risk. i dont know what they are thinking.

its like those carine park local retards that caught all the stupid **** they did on camrea, attacking cab drivers and ****..

i hope at least one of these ****wits reads this because they think their heros but they couldnt be futhur from the truth.

i hope your grandmother can make a full recovery.
Old 15-12-2006, 07:56 PM   #17
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Last year this happened to a mates place in Eagle Vale. I just arrived in Singapore and they call this place "A FINE CITY" due to the fact that there is a fine for almost everything (including not flushing a public toilet)....

But perhaps a VERY STRICT and harsh fine system would stop this BS from happening??? If that happened here im sure these tools would be publicly flogged till they bled tears and blood...

Hope ur gran ends up ok...
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2006, 11:01 PM   #18
Aeron
DJR Fan

I tell ya what, if you caught them doing it you kill the little F***ers wouldn't you!!
Where are their parents? They need a stern talking to.
EC 1:51.283
WP 1:10.190

Me Drifting on the Skid Pan **Video**
Aeron is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2006, 11:18 PM   #19
gtfpv
GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcgxl
get some shutters for her and pay for them . do it now . it will make her feel safe .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2006, 11:21 PM   #20
Falcon_Phill
1967 XR Falcon

Campbelltown is a **** hole. I walked from the station to macarthur one night and 3 lebonese guys started on me (the only one time i walked), one guy whacked me over the back of the head with a pole while the other 2 tried to get my stuff, luckilly they didnt and i didnt give it to them. Another time a group of kids rammed into the back of me and thought it was funny, till i chased their shitty barina in my XF. Anytime i walk through there after dark now, i carry some nun chucks in my bag, and i swear to god if they start on me again im going to smack them over the ******* head with them. Thats not a threat, its a promise. Despite all the police presence, theres still alot of crime going on there. Just over a year ago i remember a girl getting shoved in the boot at the train station, when the police station is 30 seconds up the road. Its a joke.
Old 15-12-2006, 11:30 PM   #21
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hope your grandmother is getting a little better but I am sure it will take a fair bit longer before she relaxes (if she ever really does again)..

There are some nasty useless human beings taking the oxygen from those that deserve it more.. These cretins are also using water that could actually help good people go longer without having to resort to drinking recycled water.

I really do hope Karma gets these cretins and makes it known to everyone so we can all sigh a big sigh of relief ....

**yes having a bad night and thinking there are too many scum bags on the earth for no good reason other than to P*** others off :( **
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2006, 11:52 PM   #22
XRated
Shoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.9 EF Futura
I would appeal to the readers of this thread not to tar the whole of our society with a negative brush because of the beahviour of a small percentage of it.
Of course I wasn't tarnishing the whole of society. I am merely saying that there are more and more cases of drop-kicks and violence than ever before.

20V Turbo

XRated is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-12-2006, 12:17 AM   #23
Captain Stubing
Looking for clues...
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiery
There are some nasty useless human beings taking the oxygen from those that deserve it more..
You've seen the Oxygen Thieves, too?

I've seen that there's a type of people living out there, who will do things without regarding the consequence. They might throw a brick through a window, without considering what or who might be on the other side.

They'll flog some poor inebriated stranger for fun, not knowing that they've given a dose of brain damage.

I saw a young lady in the emergency ward, because she happened to catch an egg that was lobbed from a passing car. She caught it in the eye socket.

There's too many people doing stoopid entertaining things, that cause pain and heartbreak for others.

There is a portion of society that needs to wake up, and look past their own fulfillment.
Captain Stubing is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-12-2006, 12:37 AM   #24
Felony
Wherever u go there u r

Quote:
Originally Posted by knighto42
What the hell is happening to our society these days?

I'd just like to congratulate the person who threw a brick through the bedroom window of my 87 year old grandmothers house in Campbelltown this morning for being a monumental ****wit. It's a fairly long shot that the person logs on here (possibly due to an inability to read) but with 24000 members there's a slim chance that the person, or someone who knows them will see this.

The brick that you threw through the window - which you and your knuckle-dragging mates are probably laughing about at the moment - missed her head by inches. She has just spent the last few hours having glass fragments removed from her face and is now under observation due to the chest pains and shock she suffered as a result. That, you pathetic excuse for a human being, is the short term effect of what you've done. The long term effect is that there is now an 87 year old woman (who has done nothing to hurt you, or anyone else for that matter) who is too scared to go home and will probably lie awake in bed at night too worried about a repeat of this mornings attack. Add to that the fact that she's a pensioner and that, as anyone who has experience with the pension will know, is going to have to struggle to scrape together the money to pay for a new window. Getting the picture now ********?

To anyone reading this who does this kind of thing for 'fun' - have the decency to think about who might be on the other side of the window you throw a brick through. While you're holding the brick in your hand, before you throw it - imagine that the person on the other side of the window is your 87 year old grandmother. Still going to throw it? Didn't think so.

Sorry guys : been one of those mornings.
Mate thats really ****** up what happened, i hope your nan is ok....
Cheers
Old 16-12-2006, 12:43 AM   #25
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRated
Of course I wasn't tarnishing the whole of society. I am merely saying that there are more and more cases of drop-kicks and violence than ever before.
Yep, they're the minority, and they rule society. You can't touch them yourself, and neither will the courts.

My mum was at work a couple weeks ago (vet) and a kid (about 12-14) came into the front room, pretended he was waiting for his mum, then took a tennis ball from the dog toy shelf and walked out. Mum followed him out but he ran off. Later in the day she saw him and his mate up near the shops with the tennis ball and said the usual 'don't you think you should give it back?' 'I know you took it' etc. The kids just gave her crap and said she can't touch them because they'll get my mum in trouble then ran off up the street.. It's just pathetic some of the kids these days.

Being 18 years old and having a lot of friends who have done, well, stupid things over my teenage years, I really think the majority of it comes down to the parents. Many of my old friends have ended up with no lives ahead of them (on the 'dole', not looking to work, getting taxpayers money to live in a paid house and drink goon everyday all week) and their parents just couldn't care about it. There's a lot of sad cases out there..
Van D is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-12-2006, 11:16 PM   #26
havoc19
Banned

bring back the cane in skools thats what i say
havoc19 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-12-2006, 12:18 AM   #27
EvilChief
Boost Addict

some little shits broke my missus window last night and tried to steal her headunit. there went $280 out of the windows (or more like towards a new one), which would have been for our holiday next week and we are already scraping the money together for it. things is very same thing has happened about 2 months ago and we called the cops and they never came, we even tracked the bastards down to where the live and now it happened again. bring on judge dred
LN65 Hilux Turbo - sold
EL31 Corolla Turbo - sold
Ford AU Ute Turbo - sold
Ford AU XR8 Sedan - 5.4l V8 Turbo (in the build)
Ford BA XR6T Ute - daily driver
Ford FG XR6T Sedan - cruiser

do you see a general trend? I DO

Can't live with it, can't live without it!
EvilChief is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-12-2006, 12:35 AM   #28
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

i hope your nan is ok, i cant stand little shits that have nothing better to do than damage others property..

i was driving home from a party last year when a star picket (about 5 foot long, in a Y shape solid steel) was thrown under my car, and i hit it dead on, anyways locked up the brakes,(XD 351) put the foot down and the lights up, and pulled a 180, (it would have been awesome given better circumstances) in my headlights were 3 14 or 15 year old kids, frozen because they were so scared, i got a hold of one of them and took his phone, called his dad and the cops with it, i stayed long enough to watch the dad say to the copper to put him in a cell for a little while to straighten him out, shook the dads hand and went on my way...

my point? the kids need a good scare... send them to a hospital and see what their idiotic crap does to innocent people...

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-12-2006, 01:32 AM   #29
gtfpv
GT

YEP . WHEN I HAD A HIGH SPEED ACCIDENT the other cars driver involved . saw me trapped and dazed in the car i was in and left the seen . never to know what happened to me . the day before that accident someone was killed riding a pushbike in the same spot . often when driving passed this spot a bunch of flowers and a cross is there for the memory of the person killed . i can only hope the person who left the seen of my accident thinks it was me .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-12-2006, 03:44 AM   #30
farah9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilChief
some little shits broke my missus window last night and tried to steal her headunit. there went $280 out of the windows (or more like towards a new one), which would have been for our holiday next week and we are already scraping the money together for it. things is very same thing has happened about 2 months ago and we called the cops and they never came, we even tracked the bastards down to where the live and now it happened again. bring on judge dred

Tonight at about 11.00pm, I caught some kids about 13yo trying to steal my christmas lights, right outside the room where my wife was, she yelled out to me and they still didn't start running until I was outside, then they had the hide to come back and try again, this time I caught up with them and found out where they live. Tommorrow I i'll be having a chat with their parents.
farah9 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post