Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 01-06-2009, 03:16 PM   #1
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Default Focus kits at TBA Customs

Hi guys, I have recently become a retailer for SSV kits and have found they do quite a range of different kits for the Ford Focus, LR, LS and LT models.

These would be great for those that may have wanted to update but can't afford to right now, why not give your tired Focus a facelift at a fraction of the cost of updating. I have 6 different kits available for the Focus, the most of all the models actually, from very mild almost factory looking kits to totally wild show stoppers.

As both a Forum special as well as an introduction to the shop I am doing these at a very good discounted price, these prices will only go till the end of June (Happy EOFYS : ) and will go back to retail after that. Of course group dscounts will apply after this time but we all know that can be difficult to organize even when everyone wants them, so take advantage of the current discounts while they last. For groups of 5 or more I can do a little better again even at the current price, but this will only go till the end of June.

If you have a particular brand/style your after I can certainly look at getting that in for you as well.

I can be contacted either through the forums via pm or by phone on 0419 383 759.

First off we have the LR hatch which will be on sale for $1550 till the end of June.

Next is the LR "WRC" style which will be on sale for $1600 till the end of June

Next up is the LS "styling" kit, this will be on sale for $1550, a saving of $210, till the end of June, as you can see it looks great on both the base models as well as the XR-5, if you want the driving lights I can do those new ex Ford just ask when ordering

Then we have the "sports" kit which will be on sale for $2550, saving you $310, till the end of June, this comes with the driving lights included.

And finally the "extreme" kit, this will be on sale for $2100, saving you $265, till the end of June.

XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-06-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
BlackLS
yum

Do these prices include painting?

BlackLS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
XRQTR
TBA Customs

All the prices include painting (standard colors) and fitting of the products so it's drive in, leave for a few days then drive away and enjoy.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:09 PM   #4
elgreko

how much for the 1983 84 85 kit unpainted, posted to melb??
elgreko is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-06-2009, 07:53 PM   #5
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Do you mean the 03,04,05 LR kit??

Last edited by XRQTR; 02-06-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:14 PM   #6
fastlane
In here

XRQTR, I think he is referring to the part numbers. LS hatch kit (blue).

Cheers.
fastlane is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-06-2009, 11:02 PM   #7
skriblz06

I'd recommend anyone considering getting these kits to get it done. The quality of the products are good material. None of that cheap stuff. The SSV kits are quite sturdy. The black focus above is my one. Surprised at how high it was before though. haha. But yehh, I'd recommend people to get these kits.

Here's an updated pic from last year still:

skriblz06 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-06-2009, 11:15 PM   #8
XRQTR
TBA Customs

One word ..... WOW

It's amazing the difference some lowering can make, and ye that is the main reason I've gone with someone like SSV they've been around longer than most which should speak for their quality.

But ye that looks awesome, I'm sure you get plenty of enjoyment, and looks, driving around.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:04 PM   #9
Velociraptor82
Eat my Brake Dust

I got my rear bar from ssv (part 1860) but I'm yet to complete the rest of the kit. Been thinking of getting parts 1983 & 1984 as per pix above. Nice to know there is someone nearby in Vic who can do it.

Curruntly I have to put completing the kit on hold until I get another house with a FLAT driveway. I've just had the car raised to avoid scraping the rear bar on the ground. XRQTR: you can expect to hear form me in the next 12 months or so.
Small Ford Sunday 2010 - Best Modified Car presented by the EuroFord Club

If I'm going to Hell, I'm going in a Ford

Velociraptor82 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2009, 08:01 PM   #10
elgreko

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlane
XRQTR, I think he is referring to the part numbers. LS hatch kit (blue).

Cheers.
Yes I am still waiting for a quote!!!
Old 13-06-2009, 08:04 PM   #11
elgreko

How much for the LS "styling" kit unpainted loose??
Old 14-06-2009, 12:56 AM   #12
XRQTR
TBA Customs

pm sent
Old 18-06-2009, 04:04 AM   #13
abdulwahed88

these look mad on stock focuses
abdulwahed88 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-06-2009, 09:27 AM   #14
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Have you seen these ones yet for the Mk1 Focus?? And this is just a small sample of whats available.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11263249