Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-04-2007, 11:31 AM   #1
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Default Bluepower @LS1 Nats

Bluepower will be racing the Black BA Boss ute tonight and tomorrow at the LS1 Nationals.

The LS1 fraternity have been kind enough to let us enter the car in the LSSS class, which is an LS1 class.

This is a first in LS1 nationals history.

It is also the first time the car has seen a track since December last year. Much has happened since then. It has been tempting to head out to put our previus 10.93 to bed, but family comes first.

Tonight, and for the rest of the weekend, we will be running the car with a NOS shot, and we will also be running the car without the bottle in NA form.

I am pleased that after the roughest 4 months of my life I can get back into our racing program.

This will be a lead up to the AFF meet in may, where we will be unveiling an exciting long anticipated product that has been in development for the past 2.5 years, and will change the Forced induction scene as it is presently regarded. In fact, it will turn the Blown Boss scene ON ITS HEAD.

See you guys at the track.

Chris

Oh, and a little PS for the Holden fans, after round 1 its gonna be :jab:

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post