Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 29-06-2010, 04:30 PM   #1
seansurfy
Starter Motor

Default 2011 Fiesta ST Turbo!!!

Saw this online a few weeks back.....looks like the Fez is getting a hairdryer!
I want one..

Fiesta ST / XR4 Turbo is expected to produce around 125-130kW. On this spied prototype, a front-mounted intercooler is visible behind the Fiesta's shark-like grille.

The hot new Fiesta is likely to enter the Australian line-up above the current range-topping Fiesta Zetec, replacing the previous generation's naturally-aspirated 2.0 litre 110kW Fiesta XR4.

Style-wise, the spied prototype is sporting low-offset 17-inch alloy wheels, a large rear spoiler and a new rear bumper with faux diffuser and twin exhaust pipes.

The 2011 Ford Fiesta XR4 Turbo's official debut is some time off yet, with an Australian debut likely to occur around the middle of next year.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg FEZ TUr.jpg (54.0 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg ft.jpg (74.0 KB, 82 views)
seansurfy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2010, 05:22 PM   #2
GEZZA ZETEC

Gutted i knew i should of waited :(
GEZZA ZETEC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2010, 05:39 PM   #3
Vision Zetec
Hurry up Germany!!

Yeah looks promising. Don't be gutted mate, I'm sure it is a long way off yet :(
Old 29-06-2010, 05:50 PM   #4
GEZZA ZETEC

Yeah true i can always upgrade....
GEZZA ZETEC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2010, 05:58 PM   #5
XR5-Boy
You mad, bro?

Pretty sure i saw this prototype being tested during the USA winter months. But yeah, a new go kart for the road

SFS 2007 Best Cougar, SFS 2010/2011 Best Focus XR5
XR5-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2010, 06:13 PM   #6
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR5-Boy
Pretty sure i saw this prototype being tested during the USA winter months. But yeah, a new go kart for the road
Correct, looks horn though
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #7
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My sources tell me this is not registered or affiliated with the Ford Motor Company in any way shape or form. At first there were reports it was to be used in the Fiesta Movement, but the fact it's a three-door make that somewhat unrealistic. There has been two threads about this exact same prototype before, and if you have a keen enought eye you can spot that most of these parts are infact aftermarket options offered to Euro Fiesta buyers. The 17" wheels, the rear spoiler which is the same as my Zetec except black, the diffuser and duel rear exhaust pipes, they are all options in Europe. The only thing here the report has going for it is the turbo, which many after market compaies will fit for you anyway.

As I have said before, the ST Fiesta will be launched next year in time for the new face lifted Fiesta range. Ford Australia however has not confirmed if they will carry the model, lets face it, the XR4 while being a great car, didn't sell too well and there are a few dealers who had these for months upon months into the WS Fiesta launch. Resale too it's too great for the XR4. Regardless, it wa a great car and Ford will again produce a great little car. Expect a CC Fiesta next year too, in time for Summer in the UK.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:48 PM   #8
GoesLikeAZetec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

lets hope that mountune can pull something out of the bag and at least get us something in oz, to get some extra punch into the fez
GoesLikeAZetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post