Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2021, 10:55 PM   #91
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Near New FG X XR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG2 View Post
OK Everyone

The thread is about a very low k FGX XR8 sedan. Let's celebrate it for what it is.

There will be no more talk of the performance of the car.

EDIT: Fiji, you are on your last warning. Don't PM me, you seem to disregard my PMs, if you do PM me, it won't answered. I can confidently say, your ban will be permanent. Your aliases will also be deleted one by one, as you can't help yourself and will eventually show your true colours.
yea nah

adds colour, texture and promotes discussion on the forums !!
Old 09-02-2021, 11:55 PM   #92
JasonACT
Away on leave

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Outstanding work on the FG ICC issues. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The insane amount of work he has put into the Falcon FG ICC is unbelievable. He has shared everything he has done and made a great deal of it available to us all. He has definitely helped a great deal of us with no personal gains to himself. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulva View Post
Imagine being someone that does not do enough research and due diligence when buying a new car that they drop over $50k on a car that they do not like and does not meet their wants and needs; then blaming the car for their purchasing mistake and selling at a loss; then trying to lecture everybody else on purchasing decisions when they have proven they can't even buy a car that meets their own needs let alone the different wants/needs/tastes of those that they are pontificating to.

If you are like me and have always managed to uncover a car's driving and cornering dynamics prior to purchase, you too can confidently ignore any advice Fiji has to offer.
Thanks. This did it for me.

Quote from Fiji: "Sure people are entitled to spend their money where they want, over pay if they want. I'm not trying to insult anyone, save you from over paying, lining other people's pockets. If your the only person who would pay $90k for the 6 year old xr8, does that make you very intelligent?"

I guess Fiji (and some others) assume those who would pay couldn't possibly feel the insult, because they were just a bit too dim. By someone using "your" instead of "you're" too

Sorry, I fell like the first post/quote from Mulva needed to be on this new forum page, not lost on the one before. I always wanted a V8 before they disappeared, a supercharged one is even better.

Are we limited to just banning one member? I'd put my hand up, if we could get rid of a few?

Nah, yeah.
Old 10-02-2021, 12:27 AM   #93
PG2
#neuteredlyfe
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottery beige View Post
yea nah

adds colour, texture and promotes discussion on the forums !!
Funnily enough, I do agree with you, to a point. There is a difference to creating discussion and trolling.

I will concede something that I have just realised now, I have a feeling if an Aurion was not mentioned in the second post, he may not have even posted in here - we'll never know.

Guys (and Gals), none of us can expect Fiji to to behave himself while we take random pot shots at him about Aurions etc. Maybe we all need to stop doing that as well.
Closed Thread