Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 07-12-2005, 05:46 PM   #1
snozzau
Starter Motor

Default Extractors???????

Guys,
What sort of economy bonus do you get by fitting extractors.
I have an XR6 which is WAY too quiet.
Whats a decent brand and do I need a high flow cat etc.
I dont want real loud,just want to hear it and improve my fuel economy.
All opinions welcome.
Cheers,
Snoz

snozzau is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2005, 05:49 PM   #2
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

http://www.fordforums.com.au/search.php?searchid=574329

this has had heaps of threads and posts in the past. The above link is just some but should hopefully answer a heap of your questions.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2005, 06:00 PM   #3
stiddy
Banned

save all the troubles and reading, ring JMM and order a set of his Streetfighter headers, they are $490 and are as good if not better than paccies imo(Jim Mock said they are just as good as the race series headers).. and then jump onto ebay and get a high flow xforce cat for $140 and your set....
stiddy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2005, 12:05 AM   #4
INJECTED_250
Custom user title

Pacemakers are a decent pipe just dont write them off.... The comps ph4480 work just as good as any other extractor on the market.. The jmm product works well :>
INJECTED_250 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post