Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Cougar and Probe

Old 13-09-2010, 10:10 AM   #1
REDDYZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDDYZ
At last I found LED park globes for Cougars which are H6W. Now my lowbeams, foggies and parkers are in same colour. (White) Here is the link for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....ht_2612wt_1139

They fit perfectly in Cougars headlight assembly. As you know LEDs last ages. No more hassles of changing globes.
If anyone considering to buy these LEDs, please hold on for a while. Sorry guys, looks like these LEDs might not work properly. After I fitted them, they worked fine for a while may be until I start the engine and then they started to blink. Could be because of excess wattage. No dramas with number plate LEDs but with parkers H6W uses more wattage and LEDs do have the chips to resist the voltage but I dont know why they aren't working properly. Am trying to figure out the exact problem and update you soon.
Ex Cougar - 00' MTX 2.5L (Limited edition Eibach Cougar); Dark Green Tourmaline; Lowered with Eibach tuned suspension from factory; SVT UIM, LIM & Throttle body; Supercat 2.5" dual exhaust with twin pipe quad outlets; Custom headers; Custom coloured instrument cluster; K&N Apollo CAI kit; Calibre oil catch can.

Now driving a Lexus RX 450h. Your guess is correct that I am a family man now.
REDDYZ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post