Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-01-2021, 02:17 PM   #1
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Fiesta ST loses LED headlights in cost cutting move

Quote:
The 2021 Ford Fiesta ST has switched to cheaper headlights to cut costs – but Ford will still charge customers the same price as before.

While Model Year (MY) 2021 versions of Ford's pint-sized hot hatch are largely identical to their MY2020.75 counterparts, one significant change has been made for the new year: LED headlights are no longer available.

Whereas 2020-plate Fiesta ST models feature LED low-beam and halogen high-beam lighting, MY21 cars lose LEDs for the low-beam lights, replacing them instead with traditional halogen bulbs. LED daytime-running lights and tail-lights are retained, however.
https://www.caradvice.com.au/915236/...-my21-changes/

So they justified the price increase over the previous model being that it's a high spec car, now they take away the things that they used to justify that high price but still charge the same for it

Marketing department has their work cut out for them on this **** sandwich they just got served up.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: