Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 21-10-2014, 05:17 PM   #61
Guzz226

Default Re: Falcon Fanatics Day Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan D Segal View Post
I'm not arguing about the everyday risks we all take. But most businesses in Australia are (or claim to be) dead against introducing new ones and it is a fact that he could've messed up the first run and you'd be typing from hospital. I'm glad it didn't happen but it could've.

That's why I'm surprised it was cleared to go ahead and surprised he even wanted to do it. We all make mistakes - even Frosty.
Frosty was out there ding multiple run thrus well before any people were added to the mix.

He was doing this whilst some of the early arrivals were filming the walking/driving scene past the FPR transporter.

I get what you are saying - I never felt any more danger than when I am out riding my bike on roads. In anything knowing the skill and quality of the guy in the car I was much more relaxed than I am with Joe Public on the drink/drugs/phone driving behind me.
Guzz226 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 21-10-2014, 08:27 PM   #62
GTP534
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

If they'd have used you as witches hats a la Moffat, Goss, Gibson and so on from the 70's I would have been worried for you, but that looked pretty tame by comparison and hence, safe.

Sounds like you all had a ball down there.

I was chosen but couldn't make it down there but the posts, photos and videos from the day have made me feel a part of it!
Old 21-10-2014, 09:36 PM   #63
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Piece of cake for Frosty. He drives like that from his carport to the letterbox just to check his mail. I`ve seen some pizza delivery guys enter my driveway harder than that. They dont need to ring any doorbell, you can hear them bottom-out.
CoupeKing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post