Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 04-08-2005, 10:21 PM   #1
-jjM-
Banned

Default DEV cam in a EBII

read a few ppl havin DEV cams in there 4.0ltrs, what would be the best proformace DEV cam for an EBII and how much would it cost, ive seen most ppl have DEV 3 cams in theres so i figure that would be a go

cheers

-jjM- is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-08-2005, 01:32 PM   #2
loxxr6
XB in parts...

I can't vouch for the dev3 but the Dev5 I have (without headwork) is fine. Lacks a little down low but up top is definately good.

User jonbays has the dev3hl in his car. PM him for his input.

Daily Driver 2019 Ford Escape...looking for XR6T's.

loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-08-2005, 04:37 PM   #3
jonbays
TL40 Wagon?

With an EB Auto the dev3HL would make a nice difference. I think the Dev5 really works better for a manual and to get anywhere near the claimed power you need the Dev5 worked head so depending on how far you want to take the car from mild to fast or wild the Dev3HL may suit you nicely too.

I had a look in the garage a you have a Nice clean looking EB : )
jonbays is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2005, 12:15 PM   #4
-jjM-
Banned

thx, it dose get off the mark qwick, but it wont do much after that, needs bit more grunt
-jjM- is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post