Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Newcastle > Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Events

Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Events Events, meets and such

Old 03-04-2005, 10:50 PM   #1
WazzaXR8
Stunt Driver

Arrow South Sydney Run

:eclipsee_ SUNDAY, 10th April 2005

Join us for a run to a National Park south of Sydney led by Steve and Robyn Hart.

Meet at the Twin Servos on the freeway at 7am for a 7:30 departure.

Lunch ~ either we have a BBQ from the Club trailer OR we give numbers to Steve on Wednesday night (Club Meeting at Klosters) and he will organise for us to have lunch at the local Bowling Club. Discussion on Wednesday.

Definite numbers needed for Bowling Club lunch by Wednesday
WazzaXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-04-2005, 02:43 PM   #2
xrgran

Can we do a club run through Krispy Kreems...mmm. They are so scrumptitiliumptious..Okay I know that's not a word

I'll go now :
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-04-2005, 08:22 PM   #3
stretch
Krispy Kreme Donut Glazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrgran
Can we do a club run through Krispy Kreems...mmm. They are so scrumptitiliumptious..Okay I know that's not a word

I'll go now :
Hey there guys and girls if you are looking at doing a Krispy Kremes run,I am sure we can get a good turn out to meet up with you guys, I can honestly say it is an experience going to the one at Liverpool with all the "DOOF DOOF" cars down there.
So if you are keen for it let me know and I can organise something, it would be good to get a decent turn out to something like this to show some real cars off.

Cheers Stretch & Cara
stretch is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-04-2005, 10:34 PM   #4
xrgran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch
Hey there guys and girls if you are looking at doing a Krispy Kremes run,I am sure we can get a good turn out to meet up with you guys, I can honestly say it is an experience going to the one at Liverpool with all the "DOOF DOOF" cars down there.
So if you are keen for it let me know and I can organise something, it would be good to get a decent turn out to something like this to show some real cars off.

Cheers Stretch & Cara
I only hope that we have a car so that we can go, as an inlaw has a 'family emergency' and is borrowing our car for the week :

But a KK run (is that politically correct??) sounds like a fantastic idea. We called into a Krispy Kreme shop somewhere there last time we went through to ACT and bought some for Mr & Mrs President, and then helped to polish them off! _2: It could be the same store as there were heaps of 'ricers' :sm_headba ...drooling hahaha

So how did the 'family' visit go Stretch? Hope you both had a great holiday after the open day and a safe trip back.

gran
Old 04-04-2005, 11:03 PM   #5
stretch

Yeah we had a great trip over to Adelaide hooked up with the S.A club did a run with them, had a ball got to see the family again after 5 years, now I dont have to go there for another 5 years.
Old 04-04-2005, 11:25 PM   #6
xrgran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch
Yeah we had a great trip over to Adelaide hooked up with the S.A club did a run with them, had a ball got to see the family again after 5 years, now I dont have to go there for another 5 years.
aahhh families 'eh :
Old 06-04-2005, 08:47 PM   #7
B-1B
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thumbs up

Well....seeing as I live in the southern suburbs and love a drive through the Royal National Park, not to mention Krispy Kremes,I am up for it.
It will be great to see some faces that I havent seen for a while.
Oh yeah, if Stretch is coming on the run, dont get caught behind him going through the park as sparks can and do fly! hehehe.

Why are antagonist posts from members with high post counts so common now?
B-1B is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2005, 10:02 PM   #8
xrgran

Our club meeting is on tonight, so when they (?) have the Sydney run sorted out, will put the details up here.

Will be good to catch up with you lot.
Old 06-04-2005, 11:51 PM   #9
stretch

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-1B
Well....seeing as I live in the southern suburbs and love a drive through the Royal National Park, not to mention Krispy Kremes,I am up for it.
It will be great to see some faces that I havent seen for a while.
Oh yeah, if Stretch is coming on the run, dont get caught behind him going through the park as sparks can and do fly! hehehe.

Hey come on big fella it is a good show but....
Old 07-04-2005, 11:48 PM   #10
xrgran

Well they had the meeting and I don't know much about the weekend, apart from WE GOT OUR CAR BACK...yahoo!!

So we will catch up with you boyz n girls from the city on Sunday _2:

Hopefully one of the newy members will post up some times to meet, etc :
Old 09-04-2005, 08:34 PM   #11
B-1B
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Any update on times and places?
I will be waiting at the carpark at Loftus,on the left just before the National Park turnoff from about 9.45am.

Why are antagonist posts from members with high post counts so common now?
B-1B is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2005, 12:56 AM   #12
WazzaXR8
Stunt Driver

Quote:
Well they had the meeting and I don't know much about the weekend, apart from WE GOT OUR CAR BACK...yahoo!!

So we will catch up with you boyz n girls from the city on Sunday _2:

Hopefully one of the newy members will post up some times to meet, etc :
Departure time is still same as posted in original info: 7am at Twin Servos for 7:30am leave
WazzaXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2005, 11:51 PM   #13
xrgran

OMG! had the best day. Started with 15 cars from Newie, 3 turned off at Gosford. Ended up at Bundoora with a few Sydney champs making the drive to have lunch with us.

Left the club there to drive :eclipsee_ through the wonderful Sydney traffic to...(drum roll) Krispy Kremes. Thanks Mat for the 'donut deal', and Stretch, your car sounds awesome going through the tunnels. Even just cruizin', heads were turning.

The winding roads, great scenery and brilliant weather made for an enjoyable relaxing day spent with friends. Perfect way to end a busy week. Thanks to Hartr8 for the work involved plus the step by step directions. Looking forward to the next run... :
Old 11-04-2005, 01:13 AM   #14
K1W1 Dave
Still alive & kicking

Sounds like you all had agreat day :
I spent the day getting the computer up & running all done so im BACK
Old 11-04-2005, 02:03 PM   #15
pursuit ute
team pursuit

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE ORGANISATION OF THE SOUTH SYDNEY RUN ,IT WAS EXCELLENT SPECIAL THANKS TO Hartr8 JOB WELL DONE :
pursuit ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2005, 08:20 PM   #16
Hartr8
BLACK GT-P

Quote:
Originally Posted by pursuit ute
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE ORGANISATION OF THE SOUTH SYDNEY RUN ,IT WAS EXCELLENT SPECIAL THANKS TO Hartr8 JOB WELL DONE :
No probs guys,Robbie & I both had a great day.The weather was great & so was the company,thanks to the Sydney guys for making the effort to join us.(Sorry you had to wait so long for your lunch but I think it was worth it in the long run).Hope to catch up with you all again soon,
Steve & Robbie. :
Hartr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-04-2005, 02:14 AM   #17
xrgran

Thanks for having us all at your home, so late, for coffee and cake
this is becoming a habit for you and Robbie.

We should rename your home 'the dodropinn'... :hihi:
Old 12-04-2005, 08:27 PM   #18
Hartr8
BLACK GT-P

Quote:
Thanks for having us all at your home, so late, for coffee and cake
this is becoming a habit for you and Robbie.

We should rename your home 'the dodropinn'... :hihi:
Hi chook,
you know its never a problem to have ya'll come back for a cuppa & cake,it puts the finishing touch on a great day.Lets just keep it goin,we're havin such a great time I would hate it to end.Apart from that,having all those awesom Fords out the front gives the bloke over the road with the Clubsport the willies :hihi:
Talk to you guys later,Steve.
Hartr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2005, 12:30 AM   #19
xrgran

hehe, love to annoy the opposition.
Blitz 'em on the track, bug 'em on the streets ing_sm