Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-03-2024, 11:36 PM   #1
snowbear 77
Starter Motor

Default solar powered fans hook up.......

heya guys, i have 2 solar king fans ( that if it's believed, work better by upto 20 times than a normal whirly bird. I've bypassed the thermostat inside, so this means as soon as sun hits the solar panel on th solar king, it fires up and starts sucking hot air out of my roof space. now, i want more....i have a https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/23541806...r=535531229690
and i want to hook this upto a solar panel. And this thing works way better than the solar kings by 100 yards. i keep seeing these set-up that have a expensive regulator, that is hooked upto a car battery, and it just goes on and on. i just want it to turn on when the solar panel is touched by the sun and that this is then wired into this 8 inch extractor and turns it on. if these solar kings can do it, it cant be that complicated. I'm aware i will need bigger solar panels to run this, but can someone give us a clue on how to get this up and running the way i want it to..........with no risk of fire.
cheers
snowbear 77 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post