Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 11-08-2014, 01:58 PM   #1
Giant Cranium
PURSUIT 250
Donating Member2

Default Lw2 sport hatch mudflaps

Hey

My sister just bought a lw2 sport auto brand new. Bought the non updated one as it was 2k dearer.

She wants genuine mudflaps front and rear as the demo they had there as covered in spray.

On the ford website under accessories the flaps are only listed in base and trend models. Will the fit a sport?

Thanks

Giant Cranium is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-08-2014, 06:09 PM   #2
Freemanjr
Starter Motor

Default Re: Lw2 sport hatch mudflaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Cranium View Post
Hey

My sister just bought a lw2 sport auto brand new. Bought the non updated one as it was 2k dearer.

She wants genuine mudflaps front and rear as the demo they had there as covered in spray.

On the ford website under accessories the flaps are only listed in base and trend models. Will the fit a sport?

Thanks
Rear fit fine, front fit but not perfect. I'm pretty fussy with my cars and though not perfect, they do the job. It doesn't look ugly, just sits slightly away from the bottom skirt.
Freemanjr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-08-2014, 06:36 PM   #3
Nolz

Default Re: Lw2 sport hatch mudflaps

I bought genuine items and fitted it to my sport without any problems. Probably one of the better oem mudflaps I've had/seen on any of my cars. Work well too. They integrate well with my unpainted bits towards the bottom of my car (as opposed to the series II models, which are body coloured).
Nolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post