Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 09-01-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
xyzbigred
Starter Motor

Default clutch spring 06 focus zetec

picked up a new spring for my wifes 06 zetec dealer was going to install but was flat out and said it wasnt a five minute job and suggested i have a go myself .Well i had a go i think i found where it goes but cant see how i will get my large hand in there to install.Is there a trick or am i doing somethig wrong any help apreciated thanks jamie

xyzbigred is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
mohit

A search brought up this thread: http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11281667
mohit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2010, 11:03 PM   #3
xyzbigred
Starter Motor

thnks found the info i got no chance of getting it in there guess its back to ford
xyzbigred is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2010, 11:33 PM   #4
mrbaxr6t
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

hrmmph that looks difficult to get at methinks, I have had many a battle with springs on acclerator pedals and clutches before, its never fun and there is always something in the way seat/floor/your arm/head/light/elbow/hip its very hard advise rolling seat all the way back and if that not give enough room remove driver seat, if still not enough get a smaller built person to do it in exchange for alcohol

Holden special vehicles - for special people
mrbaxr6t is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2010, 05:34 PM   #5
More revs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ahaaa another use for a monkey. I've been at the missus to get me one for a while for those hard to reach jobs and my spring also snapped. A monkey can also mow the lawns and clean the pool.
More revs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post