Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 18-12-2007, 01:27 AM   #1
perthxr6t
PERTHXR6T

Default It's Ordered

Well we sold the phoon today and i signed the paperwork for a White 08 Mondeo XR5T Hatch with sunroof.

It should be here late Feb but i'm thinking late March as putting the sunroof on it will put a couple of weeks on the order.

We had a good look at the spec's and it's a top mid range car with all the goods on it so i think we have done the right thing as the phoon has 48 thou on the clock and with the new model ford coming out it will only decrease in valve as it is a BA 05 model but it's in bloody good nick and we have spent a small fortune on the phoon but it was worth it. :evil3:

We'll keep the new car till 2010 and wait for Ford to bring out the new V6 twin turbo F6 : then we'll upgrade again.

And all up with 1 years rego and all other costs with the new car $49 thou on the road if any body wants to know.

Panther Black XR5T Mondeo
Sunroof
BlueTooth
Mods So Far

Air Box Mod
Lowered Eibach Springs 25mm
Alloy foot Pedals
Waiting for the Edit to come
Custom Cat Back Zorst
perthxr6t is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-12-2007, 02:05 AM   #2
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Very nice indeed. White too, should look really classy with the silver and chrome bits... Congratulations on the purchase, hope you really enjoy the car. It's a pleasure to drive and looks so damn stunning!