Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 08-08-2005, 08:37 AM   #211
big_waity
Windsor Man!

Yeah, BMIs are a good guide, but they are just that. I was talking to my doctor a while back and we were looking at the fact that my hight puts me in a healthy weight range of about 75-80kg(from memory). At the time, I weighed about 118kg. I am a very solid person(under the fat) and have a large build. My docots reckons that if I get below the 100 mark that is gonna be more than enough weight loss. He pointed out to me that if I were to lose 40kg, I would be losing alot of muscle. So, I am happy with giving myself a goal of just having less fat around my gut and getting some smaller love handles.
Old 09-09-2005, 01:13 PM   #212
Pik0

i dont think BMI's are good.

I was 80kg and 175cm tall
it said i was extremely overweight, when i had about 12% body fat and was a 1st 8 rower .. I dont beleive its a good way to look at it..
Coming Soon:
Lowering
Pik0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2005, 12:54 AM   #213
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Just thought I'd let everone know I've lost over a stone in weight due to being motivated on the FF and AFF weight loss program. I'm feeling good in myself, but have others physical issues that have caused some reasons for concern. Anyway, Im still looking to lose another 3-5kg's which is the hardest part, so I'll just keep trying.

Anyway, just thought I'd keep those interested posted.

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2005, 01:09 PM   #214
MaD_KiWi
Happy as Larry

UPDATE on me

Due to unforseen medical and personal issues i have officially lost 9kg in 8 weeks

Bye bye beer gut bye bye muscle definition. oh and deteriated health.
MaD_KiWi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2005, 01:28 PM   #215
bindi
Redhead extraordinaire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD_KiWi
Due to unforseen medical and personal issues i have officially lost 9kg in 8 weeks

Bye bye beer gut bye bye muscle definition. oh and deteriated health.
Ouch, that's not a nice way to lose weight. Have you got a serious flu or something? If so, come visit me. I need to lose 22kg now. A few months ago it was only 19 or something.

Go Blue Oval! Well done matey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_waity
Oh, and another surefire symptom will be the Falcon badge at the back.
bindi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2005, 04:14 PM   #216
howey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Racer
just looking at a previous post and I said the exact same thing at 99kg....

my height is around 175cm tall and i'm 17 years old, is 80-90kg the ideal range? If I get to 80 will it be a much bigger effect than 100-90?

For people who have lost a fair bit of weight at what stage did you look and say geez I look pretty good atm?

:edit: this site says I have another 12kg to go... bring it on
http://www.wdxcyber.com/bmi.htm#idealm

Just had a look at your calculator, sorry to crash your thread, just to get to my highest healthy weight i have to lose 41 kgs. Think I'd better go back and read what evryone did to lose theirs
howey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-09-2005, 02:18 PM   #217
conordec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by conordec
good thread guys.

coinsidentaly (Spellcheck!) my General Manager told me yesterday that I was a fat b@stard, i'm almost 6ft, and on weigh in this morning I was 90.6kgs.
my problem is i'm really lean on legs and arms, just my GUT is getting out of control.
so it's by by beer for a month now, and try and get back to my nominal weight of 83kgs as quick as possible.
my other Manager is 101kgs and I actually look FATTER in my uniform than he does and he's shorter!!!

so it's a race to trim up, and get fit!

this post has made me see the light!!! I AM A FAT B@STARD!! there you go, I said it. :

TBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
89.3kg down from 90.6kg.... not much of a loss... but at least it's going the right way (without any effort!!!!) just eating better me thinks!
conordec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-09-2005, 05:46 PM   #218
bindi

Well done mate! That's great news.

Howey, it seems bad with the BMI thing. They don't take into account that muscle weighs three times more than fat.

I have been reading the Blood Type Diet book my hubby swears by (he's lost a shyteload of weight and gotten much fitter, his digestion is much better and he feels great) - and I have decided to give it a go. TG it says my blood type means I should be a veggo (woohoo, no hard work there then).

But some foods he has pointed out I shouldn't eat, I already knew they didn't agree with me.

So I think there is something in it... can't hurt to try it at least, all other diets have failed or taken alot longer than I thought.

One thing I have already learned is that I am carrying an excess of water/fluid in my body. Off to find a diuretic now!

Quote:
Old 20-09-2005, 12:22 PM   #219
Donut Queen
Back Seat Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindi
I have been reading the Blood Type Diet book my hubby swears by (he's lost a shyteload of weight and gotten much fitter, his digestion is much better and he feels great) - and I have decided to give it a go. TG it says my blood type means I should be a veggo (woohoo, no hard work there then).

But some foods he has pointed out I shouldn't eat, I already knew they didn't agree with me.

So I think there is something in it... can't hurt to try it at least, all other diets have failed or taken alot longer than I thought.

One thing I have already learned is that I am carrying an excess of water/fluid in my body. Off to find a diuretic now!

Hey Bindi,

I've been told that our bodies retain water when we're not drinking enough of it. Kind of like when you starve yourself so your body decides to store fat next time you eat in case you do it again. When you don't drink enough your body stores water the next time you drink. That's what I've heard anyway.

I'm interested in this blood type diet because a lot of people have said it works for them. Problem is I don't know my blood type lol
Great advice from Dogbreath_48 about selling a car: "umm..maybe edit your post a little bit. Leave out the bit about running over over your dog, remove the word 'sic', as well as the aformentioned washing/tidying!"
Donut Queen is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-10-2005, 09:26 AM   #220
bindi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut Queen
Hey Bindi,

I've been told that our bodies retain water when we're not drinking enough of it. Kind of like when you starve yourself so your body decides to store fat next time you eat in case you do it again. When you don't drink enough your body stores water the next time you drink. That's what I've heard anyway.

I'm interested in this blood type diet because a lot of people have said it works for them. Problem is I don't know my blood type lol
Well I've now lost 3kg in 3 weeks by following the diet - and believe me, I've not been exercising all that much.

I've avoided eating:
Potatoes
Tomatoes
Milk products (except for yoghurt and sour cream, allowed to have those - so I've been drinking soy)
Meat (TG my blood type says I SHOULDN'T eat it)
Too much wheat
Butter
Eggplant
Black tea (green tea is really nice actually)

The list is longer for what I should avoid but I never ate those other things anyway. I've still been eating a bit of chocolate and have sugar in my tea/coffee.

So the diet seems to be working. I think it's cos these things that are on my avoid list actually play havoc with digestion of food, and with acidity levels etc. And the way your blood and your body uses the nutrients from certain food differs from one blood type to the next. For example, my hubby was a vegetarian until he started the diet. He ate steak for the first time in 2 years and the very next day had so much energy he went for a jog. That was over a year ago and he's lost over 30kg (with only 15-20 kg to go).

I've never been on a diet where it says I can eat chocolate and sugar and still lose weight

Oh and with the water retention, I have been drinking more water and doing gentle exercise and it seems to help. I am about to start taking a herbal diuretic as well.
How's everyone else going???!!!

Quote:
Old 08-10-2005, 04:05 AM   #221
FGX-351
Supercharged Mang-mobile

im 6ft and 68-70kg, i used to be 76 when i was fully into weight training but when i decided to slow down and work on cardio a few years ago i lost all the weight, im constantly active with sports, especially rolla bladin(most self destructive son of a on sk8s;)) lol, my diet is pretty simple haha, i wake up have anywhere between 5-7 weetbix with a spoon of honey, usually a bannana and a popper of some sort(lol dont ask) i have totally cut all fast food and soft drinks out of my diet, it will be 8 weeks this sunday since ive had fast food or soft drinks but im into museli bars, nutrigrain bars(excercise is needed with these) fruit bars, fruit, asidophilus yogurts, i mostly drink water, if not water either milk or a popperand im always doin some form of excercise, im restless and have to much energy haha even if i eat the wrong things i never gain a kilo, the diet is to increase my fitness and swelled up head, maybe an ego diet would be an improvment(A) lol
09/00 VX HSV XU6 Build #0001 of 0171
http://fordforums.com.au/showthread....09#post5571209
-- Best E/T: |14.982 @92.12mph | R/T:0.013 | 60' 2.213| 330: 6.283 | 1/8: 9.624 @ 73.17mph | 1000: 12.529 | 25Deg, N/A Hum, 1010mb | Willowbank Raceway 7/12/16

Tickford EL Falcon XR6 RIP
-- Factory Manual
-- Best E/T: |14.991 @ 92.71mph | R/T: 0.607 | 60': 2.215 | 660': 9.665 |13Deg, 86%H, 1024mb, 184RA @ Willowbank Raceway
FGX-351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-10-2005, 08:19 PM   #222
parawolf
beep beep

Well through very mild exercise and eating better (and controlled portions) I am now down from around 96kg to 86kg over about 8 months. I am now set in my ways eating wise (most of the time) and this is what I have just hired to get that last bit for summer:

It's amazing that about 5-7 years ago 15+ minutes on this thing wouldn't have been a problem... however now 9 minutes was killer...

Time to increase the pace - it isn't about weight loss any more, it is about fitness...
Old 24-10-2005, 07:56 AM   #223
bindi

Well done Para, that's commitment! Good weight loss, not too fast at all so you are much more likely to keep it off in the long run.

I'm fed up again... grrrrrrrr. Diets are hard work, and exercising when you're a lazy fatarse is even harder lol. It's so dispiriting. I have been working on why I can't stick to an eating plan, exercise more, and actually keep the weight off that I manage to lose. It's such a mental workout really. I've found things out about my inner monolgue and am trying to combat the effects of it.

How's everyone else going? By the amount of recent posts, doesn't seem like it's good... :(

Quote:
Old 24-10-2005, 08:02 AM   #224
parawolf
beep beep

I took the long approach - I didn't think I could do it.

The key for me has been to eat proper sized meal. But not going ultra small either. For example, do you realise that the standardised serving of pasta is about 80grams (dry).

Walking to the next tram stop in the morning, getting off the tram two stops early, and walking past a fresh fruit vendor and spend $5 in fresh fruit for snacks for the next two days. I'm also playing volleyball once a week.

I'm now going to start exercising twice a day (hopefully) starting with just 10 minute sessions, hopefully building up to 15 minute (morning) and 30 minute (evening) sessions. And when I can sell my car - i'm going to buy a push bike, and ride to work for even more exercise.
Old 24-10-2005, 08:06 AM   #225
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Just for the record Ive come down to 87.8 kgs...A low for 5years..

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2005, 11:19 AM   #226
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Ive dropped another couple of kilo's. Now really concentrating on cardio more than weights. Im down to 77kg from about 80k's a few months ago. So slowly but surely Im nearly at my target of about 73-74kg, which I think is a nice, realistic weight to maintain. Over all it's taken me 12months to get where I am. Essentially there has been some weight gain mainly due to muscle mass increase but I have really leaned up and start looking to target problem areas for my self such as mid section. It's made life easier but also considering my physical disabilities it was for the best. I was just sick and tired of getting unhelpful comments friends and family about how much weight I've gained, so next time I see them I hope they will have some more encouraging comments to say rather than just, "Geez Shav you really packed on the pounds haven't you?". That just ****ed me off, esspecially from family members. For the last 12 months it was my goal to regain control of my weight and hopefully make people realise that it's still me even though I dont have the weight anymore.

The first pic of me is what I look like now, the second is what I used to look like about 2 years ago. You probably wont know the difference but I do.

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1975 Honda Civic

Last edited by blueoval; 07-02-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Old 24-10-2005, 07:39 PM   #227
parawolf
beep beep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoval
For the last 12 months it was my goal to regain control of my weight and hopefully make people realise that it's still me even though I dont have the weight anymore.

The first pic of me is what I look like now, the second is what I used to look like about 2 years ago. You probably wont know the difference but I do.
And that is all it should be... it should be reform for your own thoughts, no one elses. Well done!
Old 30-10-2005, 05:24 PM   #228
Franky
Bring back the Phase

I was going splendidly down to 84kg (a 5 year low) from 107kg earlier this year but I just hit a snag...

I've broken my collarbone and atm i'm around 85.5kg and can't exercise :(
Franky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-10-2005, 01:38 AM   #229
Sleeperau
Highway Taxi

Thumbs up What?

Quote:
Ive dropped another couple of kilo's. Now really concentrating on cardio more than weights. Im down to 77kg from about 80k's a few months ago. So slowly but surely Im nearly at my target of about 73-74kg, which I think is a nice, realistic weight to maintain. Over all it's taken me 12months to get where I am. Essentially there has been some weight gain mainly due to muscle mass increase but I have really leaned up and start looking to target problem areas for my self such as mid section. It's made life easier but also considering my physical disabilities it was for the best. I was just sick and tired of getting unhelpful comments friends and family about how much weight I've gained, so next time I see them I hope they will have some more encouraging comments to say rather than just, "Geez Shav you really packed on the pounds haven't you?". That just ****ed me off, esspecially from family members. For the last 12 months it was my goal to regain control of my weight and hopefully make people realise that it's still me even though I dont have the weight anymore.

GOOD ON YOU! losing weight . Cardio at a certain level will burn body fat but weights will gain muscle mass. This will raise your metabolism & increase you calorie intake ! ie 4 every pound of muscle u can eat an extra 150 cal a day. This might not sound much but it is forever. I wish u all the best. remember Weights!!!!!!!Not bodyweight but body fat percentage!!!!!!!!
Old 31-10-2005, 07:46 AM   #230
bindi

Quote:
I noticed! : : : :

Quote:
Old 31-10-2005, 08:35 PM   #231
max^power
Formerly au^ute

well done blueoval, u do look a bit different.

i know what family is like, i have a brother and sister that went to the olympics with there athletics, so they kinda remind me about fitness all the time. i've started to work out latley, so we'll see how many KG i can lose!
max^power is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-11-2005, 12:42 AM   #232
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by au^ute
well done blueoval, u do look a bit different.

i know what family is like, i have a brother and sister that went to the olympics with there athletics, so they kinda remind me about fitness all the time. i've started to work out latley, so we'll see how many KG i can lose!
Thanks mate, I appreciate the kind comments.

If your dedicated then you shouldn't have a problem losing the weight. But have a motivating factor always helps. Keep up the positive attitude.

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 01-11-2005, 12:44 AM   #233
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeperau
GOOD ON YOU! losing weight . Cardio at a certain level will burn body fat but weights will gain muscle mass. This will raise your metabolism & increase you calorie intake ! ie 4 every pound of muscle u can eat an extra 150 cal a day. This might not sound much but it is forever. I wish u all the best. remember Weights!!!!!!!Not bodyweight but body fat percentage!!!!!!!!
Thanks for that. that does explain why my appetite has increased somewhat. I couldnt explain it for the life of me. Hehe now I know. Yes weights do increase muscle, but I dont intend on getting big, just lean and toned. I dont want to be a meat head, but I do want to look healthy.

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 01-11-2005, 12:46 AM   #234
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindi
I noticed! : : : :
Thanks bindi. I'll take that as a compliment e

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 08-11-2005, 02:22 AM   #235
Sleeperau
Highway Taxi

Default Won't Happen

Quote:
Thanks for that. that does explain why my appetite has increased somewhat. I couldnt explain it for the life of me. Hehe now I know. Yes weights do increase muscle, but I dont intend on getting big, just lean and toned. I dont want to be a meat head, but I do want to look healthy.
The fallacy Of people going to the gym & being worried they will look like Arnold in 1 month wears of pretty quick when they realise how long it takes as well as genetics & hard work. It takes even longer for females due to their :sm_headba lower testosterone level. Ultimately you will end up toned!
Old 08-11-2005, 02:26 PM   #236
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeperau
The fallacy Of people going to the gym & being worried they will look like Arnold in 1 month wears of pretty quick when they realise how long it takes as well as genetics & hard work. It takes even longer for females due to their :sm_headba lower testosterone level. Ultimately you will end up toned!
I understand that.

I weighed myself again this morning and Im down to 74kg at the moment. I'm heaps happy with that. Im trying not to make the weight issue a big thing as toning may increase a little bit of muscle mass, but I do feel more confident in myself. Plus I need to do some shopping and get new clothes as the clothes I did have are way too big now. :

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 16-11-2005, 08:57 PM   #237
Gauntster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by useless
Yep, Im still in. 9th January good for me. Firstly my tips are....exercise is essential and so is correct diet.

Six meals a day and no bloating carbs.Fruits are fine ,but bread ,pasta and soft drinks are out.The primary source of energy should come from protein sources.Egg whites,tuna ,lean chicken and meat are all fine but chips are out.

If people can do weights 2-3 times a week this will help tighten and shape your appearance,including women. People with injuries ...walking will be fine. Ideally people doing weights will not lose much weight for a while but will shape up faster. The reason for this is that they can burn a high proportion of fat whilst building a degree of muscle.

For the rest of us simply eating 5 meals a day while restriction food intake tends to speed up metabolism on its own. If we merely diet we can lose weight but we risk wasting muscle tissue and end up getting fatter than before.This is why exercise is essential,it helps preserve muscle tissue while using fat stores more readily.
Mate you have to have carbs, main source of energy, the less refined the better ie: rolled oats, potatos(not fried and definately not hot chips!), sour dough bread or whole meal if you can't find the other, whole meal pasta, etc.

The idea is to have the majority of your carbs in the morning and at lunch eg: two thirds of your breakfast should be carbs the other third is protein. The opposite at dinner eg:one third carbs(mainly from vegetables), two thirds protein.

The main idea is to keep your blood sugar level down, intake as little as possible in the way of sugar(as you have pointed out).

A simple exercise and eating program would be something like this:
Portion sizes may vary with the individual!

6am - 20/30 mins cardio - on empty stomach(water only)

8am - meal 1 - protein shake: 250ml low fat milk or water, level tea spoon of creatine monohydrate
one cup of fresh or canned fruit
one multivitamin and mineral supplement

10am - meal 2 - one cup of rolled oats(sweetened with a tea spoon of honey if needed)
one omelette: 4 egg whites, 1 yolk
water or green tea

1pm - meal 3 - mixed green salad and tomatoes with vinaigrette, medium baked potato(or 2 slices of whole meal/sour dough bread) and 120g lean chicken, turkey, fish or tofu
OR
one cup of cooked brown rice, 120g skinless chook, 2 cups of cooked broccoli and one piece of seasonal fruit
plus tea, coffee or water

4pm - meal 4 - protein shake: 250ml low fat milk or water
fist full of armonds

5pm - 40/50 mins weight training(drink at least 500ml of water during work out)

6pm - meal 5 - protein shake: 250ml low fat milk or water

7pm - meal 6 - 120g lean red meat
OR
150g grilled fish or skinless chook
plus a generous serve of cooked green vegetables(broccoli, spinach, green beans) and a serve of sweat potato
plus water or green tea

8pm - supper(optional) - one cup of fat free creamed rice mixed with 3g of L-Glutamine(helps muscle recovery)

Get into a routine something like the above and you will come up looking a treat in three - six months, you will see results sooner than this.

Have fun, Shannon.
Gauntster is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-11-2005, 09:01 PM   #238
Gauntster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky
I was going splendidly down to 84kg (a 5 year low) from 107kg earlier this year but I just hit a snag...

I've broken my collarbone and atm i'm around 85.5kg and can't exercise :(
Surely you can walk as it is just your colar bone? :
Gauntster is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-11-2005, 10:35 PM   #239
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

I have changed job's for the past 4 week's and it's not as physical as what I did before hand and I have gained 8kg's, I'm trying to gain another 5kg or so, then I would be happy, but then next March I go back to what I did and I will no doubt loose it all again.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-11-2005, 03:21 AM   #240
BLACK 6
★★★

blueoval nice work man...

seriously

now that I'm in holidays, it's time to hit the gym
BLACK 6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post