Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > XR6 & XR8 Club of Queensland > XR Club of Qld Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2006, 08:41 AM   #24
Blue Thunder 2

Default Apologies To GCFordChic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCFordChic
Shane,

Some people i know appreciate timeliness, this was the reason i decided to respond, I gave an answer because i knew the simple answer to his question. If i had given no reason and not mentioned 'potential risk' 'spectator safety' and simply posted "No, they must stay in place for the entire event." would that have made you interrogate and attack me because i am not a member of the organising committee, but a mere member of the club that is organising it? I think anyone, be they a president/member or not of the club could post the answer if they know it, it is a public forum.

I was brief with the explanation, sorry if it was not to your standard and i am not the calibre you demanded an answer from. I have been quite offended by your manner, i believe it was quite rude towards me when i was only helping another forum user out.

Now....back on with the GCAFD talk...I'm EXCITED! :

Jennifer
Jennifer,

Unfortunately the way your post was presented it raised more questions than it answered and looking back at my own post I could have approached this post a little more tactfully.

I have participated in the last two All Ford Days at Kedron and enjoyed to the max.

As an events committee team member of the X6 – XR8 Club of Qld I believe that only those people who are organising the event can present all the facts about the event. As an events committee team member of my own car club I can appreciate all the good planning and organisation that goes in to executing a day like this so everybody that can participate please support this event.

It was not my intention to offend you or the event, but as I thought needed to be provided, a clarification by Hoops or somebody who represents the committee organising the event.

Jennifer my deepest apologies, again It was not my intention to offended you and I hope this brings some closure to this particular part of this thread.

Again to the FPV – XR Club of Qld I wish the event all the success this events deserves an I look forward to not only reading about how good this day was on Ford Forums but form our own club website as our club is participating.

All the best

Shane.

Shane
Blue Thunder 2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post