Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 30-12-2004, 11:46 PM   #1
loxxr6
XB in parts...

Default Good news re WSID track days

I emailed the guys at WSID re a chance of having two days during the week for taking your car to the runs. I'm sure you Victorians have this hey -over the space of two different tracks ???

WSID replied saying :

Quote:
Our first job is to tighten up our current Wednesday night format. We now open the gates at 5pm and race from 6pm – 10pm stopping at 9 to do a few burnouts on the Burnout pad).

Then the plan is to introduce Friday night street meets (same as Wednesdays but with eliminations) once a month probably starting in February/March.

We will have other Street based events on the schedule including the annual Holden v Ford (Jan 22), 4+6+Rotary Drag wars, Jamboree, Drag Combat etc.
Hopefully this will give us all an extra chance to get that valuable track time in.

Daily Driver 2019 Ford Escape...looking for XR6T's.

loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2005, 11:45 AM   #2
AusXH