Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 25-05-2008, 03:32 PM   #1
Muscle_Inc
GT= The Gamble,The Legend

Default Re Introducing Myself.......again

Whether i need to reintroduce myself or not i feel in some respect im starting from scratch again because ive been absent from here for quite some time but still doing the odd log in. So for those people who dont know me my name is Con im from sydney and i own a EL XR8 185kw.

Ive owned my xr8 for just over a year and during the course of that period its been a fantastic experience and absolute pleasure to drive a bent v8! When i purchased her she came with sunroof. momo steering wheel(still have the standard one), fairmont style sun visors(still have the originals), fairmont style centre console lid(still have original) with around 116,000kms from memory when i picked it up, navy blue in colour with the auto box.

While in my possession ive put a 2 and a half inch exhaust from brand new cats all the way back leaving the standard headers on it(have taken fone camera pics of the exhaust system but need to take better pics) and also i have bumped the timing up by a couple of degrees. Last but not least thrown in a aftermarket system but keeping the setup looking subtle and factory looking as possible(still carrying original radio)

Ive been meaning to join a FPV/TICKFORD club and have been in contact with a member from the club but the constant fuel rises worries me as to how long i will have this car : but will see how we go ). Now at the moment i do have pics but i have posted them on here before but hopefully ill be taken some new pics today but regardless ill post pics ASAP.

Ladies and gents thank you for your time......again

Howard Marsden -They were at time rated supposedly as the fastest 4 door production car in the world.

Bill Bourke - Part of the GT that changed the auto industry of australia, i would say one word, exciting it added excitement to the industry.

-GTHO P3
Muscle_Inc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-05-2008, 11:43 PM   #2
Muscle_Inc

Here i have 2 shots which were taken tonight and the daytime shot one was taken a few months back. Hope you like!

Howard Marsden -They were at time rated supposedly as the fastest 4 door production car in the world.

Bill Bourke - Part of the GT that changed the auto industry of australia, i would say one word, exciting it added excitement to the industry.

-GTHO P3

Last edited by Muscle_Inc; 15-05-2011 at 02:05 AM.
Old 27-05-2008, 04:00 PM   #3
sd1800
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Good to see you back old mate!

Now......
2012 FG MK2 XR6 Turbo
- Manual & Luxury Pack
- 302rwkw

2019 Escape St-Line
sd1800 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2008, 08:18 PM   #4
Muscle_Inc

Thank you sd1800!!

-GTHO P3
Old 17-06-2008, 01:28 AM   #5
Muscle_Inc

Bump.

-GTHO P3
Old 17-06-2008, 08:58 AM   #6
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi Con,

Good to see some more NSWelshmen visiting us. Looking forward to some more piccys.
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2008, 05:03 PM   #7
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

More pics of your car please
Sorted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2008, 05:51 PM   #8
Dezza
Parts bin special

I have to say, I like your avatar :

Welcome back!

Daily 2014 SZII Territory diesel - basic runabout

Previous Cars 1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - Tickford engine, 5 speed, SVO wheels, bodykit, much more
2000 AUII Fairmont - XR wheels, Ghia interior
2010 FG XR50T ute - XR8 bonnet, Streetfighter intake
Dezza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2008, 07:23 PM   #9
DBourne
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

hey bud, check out the Falcon-Tickford-FPV club. really top bunch of blokes (not that i'm biased of course )
Old 18-06-2008, 01:47 AM   #10
Muscle_Inc

Mothernature- Thank you very much champ.

Sorted - Ill SORT something out for you lol.

Dezza - I like the chick on the right, i prefer my dark haired ladies lol

Sgtbourne - Ill check it out champ!

-GTHO P3
Old 18-06-2008, 09:58 AM   #11
Skotty
Banned

Nice clean EL mate,gotta love a clean un-kitted EL XR
Skotty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-07-2008, 10:15 PM   #12
Muscle_Inc

Just adding some more pics........

-GTHO P3

Last edited by Muscle_Inc; 15-05-2011 at 02:05 AM.
Old 14-07-2008, 01:18 PM   #13
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Your have a sunroof? I hate you :(

EL XR - best front on the E-Series with a Sunroof - so jealous :(
Old 15-07-2008, 01:55 AM   #14
Muscle_Inc

SORTED - I wish it was manual as well, it would of finished it off nicely...V8, Sunroof and manual...Though you cant be too greedy but overall im happy the way she is

-GTHO P3
Old 16-07-2008, 01:51 PM   #15
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

LOL even though you say your car is a ELXR8 i always thinks its a 6cyl due to your forum name

Maybe you should get it changed to KNG50L
Old 17-07-2008, 12:50 AM   #16
Muscle_Inc

SORTED - I can assure its a v8 buddy lol. I was contemplating about changing my current ''User Name'' and replacing it with something else but i wanted my user name to be from a custom number plate and KNG40L was my only custom plate i had so i thought id stay with kng40l and have down below for my signature what is currently written.

So im hoping that would of cleared up any misconception......

-GTHO P3