Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 19-02-2013, 06:15 PM   #1
AU_Steve
Fiesta & Territory Owner

Default Another Fiesta Lowered

Hi All

Thought that I would share a picture of my recently lowered Fiesta. While not as low as some of the other Fiestas I have seen lowered with Eibach springs ???? I must say that the handling is amazing. Now loving Canberra's roundabouts

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fiesta Lowered.jpg (42.3 KB, 139 views)
AU_Steve is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 19-02-2013, 08:25 PM   #2
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Another Fiesta Lowered

That looks ace buddy. The Fiesta still looks a million bucks! Great wheels too.
Old 20-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #3
GoesLikeAZetec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Cool mate!

How much lower is it than the standard springs?
GoesLikeAZetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-03-2013, 07:52 PM   #4
AU_Steve
Fiesta & Territory Owner

Hi Guys
I have just been taking to waterskier about the height of his lowered Fiesta. His is a good inch lower than mine which is really confusing me.

Can someone do me a big favour. If you have an unmodified WS could you post your wheel centre to top of wheel arch height for both front and rear. That way I can compare that to my measurements.

For those that are interested, my lowered measurements are:
Front 343mm and 350mm
Rear 345mm and 338mm

Cheers
AU_Steve
Old 04-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #5
vhcbm
having Fiesta withdrawals

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Ford couldn't fix my BlueTooth issue. This member posted a download link, with instruction, on how to do it myself. One week on, the unit hasn't played up once. Three different dealers told me to virtually 'Live with it. 

Looks good, just give it time to settle mate and it should come up lower. here was mine on 17" wheels with them...

Past: 2009 Ford Fiesta LX in Vision Blue - Sold
vhcbm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2013, 01:03 PM   #6
AU_Steve
Fiesta & Territory Owner

Thanks vhcbm will do. I have been told that it may lower a little more once it has settled. I am just curious on what the actually drop in height has been with the new springs from standard more then anything else. Like I said the handling is a big improvement over standard, so I am happy with that.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:30 PM   #7
vhcbm
having Fiesta withdrawals

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Ford couldn't fix my BlueTooth issue. This member posted a download link, with instruction, on how to do it myself. One week on, the unit hasn't played up once. Three different dealers told me to virtually 'Live with it. 

Apparently it is 30mm from non zetec height. If you have a zetec which you don't it is 15 or 20mm.

Past: 2009 Ford Fiesta LX in Vision Blue - Sold
vhcbm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post