Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 03-05-2006, 08:15 PM   #1
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I got into Canberra about around 7.30. Chief phoned me when they were filling up in Goulburn
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-05-2006, 08:38 PM   #2
stiddy
Banned

Ok, I do have a licence.

The story is that I had a fine that I hadnt paid for so long, just totally forgot about it and yeah. Because I hadnt paid the fine, they suspended my licence until it gets paid.
I didnt know about this, anyway driving to wsid on a friday arvo, I get pulled in for a random breath test and licence check, yep all good. Copper says to me you dont have a licence, we discuss it for a bit, work out whats gone wrong, my mate drives the car home, the fine got paid and yeah, I now have my licence and all is well.
The RTA confirmed that no letter was sent to me saying I was suspended, so the police didnt book me for driving unlicenced.
All is good so far. Thats not the reason I didnt make it to the AU Day though. A selected few know about that, and I would like to keep it that way. If the AU day was on the monday or tuesday I would of been there 100%.

But yes, I did bump into Chief in Goulburn and it was a bit of a spin out. I was on my way to Albury for a few days to see a friend I havent seen in a year that is on Uni break.
stiddy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post