Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Laser and Telstar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2005, 12:28 AM   #1
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Premium Petrol

Hi all,

Just a quick question about premium petrol. My car doesn't run as good as it used to and I have heard that premium can help clean out the engine and I want to see what the hype about premium is. My question is what sort of premium would be best.

Is there any ethanol in premium because someone posted a thread about it being bad for Telstars so I don't want to stuff my car. Not paying out on ethanol or anything but apparently my car isn't able to take 'E10' or whatever it is.

Sorry if I'm mixed up in my terminology lol but I never have really taken notice as to what fuel I put in other than I never fill up just after the tanker has refilled the pumps.

I usually get ULP from Caltex and was contemplating filling up with Vortex next time.

I don't really care about brand or anything just very cautious as to what would be best.

MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post