Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Closed Thread

Old 31-07-2007, 05:59 PM   #31
TL50
luxury at its best

sounds like a good day out... and not to far away :
Old 04-08-2007, 11:21 PM   #32
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkbits
Bad news guys and girls.
I was speaking to the mate who has the jumping castle business. Unfortunately he has sold it but might possibly start up another, so heres hoping.
I'll keep you updated.
Let me know within a week or two Mark, as I have a jumping castle contact.

GK

2015 Kia Sorento Platinum - Snow White Pearl

2001 Ducati Monster 900Sie - Red

Now gone!
1999 AU1 Futura Wagon - Sparkling Burgundy
On LPG

Want a Full Life? John 10:10
Old 08-08-2007, 11:02 PM   #33
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Hanging Rock is a no go. I spoke to Daniel who informed me that the ranger said no large functions because of the drought.

I have another idea of a location that would do the job nicely. It would probably neccessitate the shifting of the day to the Saturday the 20th though. If I can snag this venue it'll be really good. It will make it incredibly family friendly, sandpit, 2 play areas, basketball court, rotunda for the bbqs, good toilet facilities.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,

GK

Now gone!
On LPG

Old 09-08-2007, 04:34 PM   #34
Riksta
Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Even if it does get moved to the 20th I'm still keen to road trip it over.

Not just to check out all your cars but to meet some of the characters that make the AU section of this forum a laugh! Although I am a bit worried, I think Casper mentioned something about doing some Weight Reduction to my car with a sledgehammer at one stage! :P

Here's hoping all goes well and good, if I do head over I now have some company for the long drive over
Originally Posted by Nikked
Riksta likes VN's so much, he has the ashes of a VN in a jar on the mantle piece, a vile of VN engine oil hanging from his neck and a BT1 build plate locked up in a safe, buried under 6ft of concrete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day-mow
pretty much what has happened here is i trolled you. and it was fun.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:37 AM   #35
AUI99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GK
Hanging Rock is a no go. I spoke to Daniel who informed me that the ranger said no large functions because of the drought.

I have another idea of a location that would do the job nicely. It would probably neccessitate the shifting of the day to the Saturday the 20th though. If I can snag this venue it'll be really good. It will make it incredibly family friendly, sandpit, 2 play areas, basketball court, rotunda for the bbqs, good toilet facilities.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,

GK
Where is this location?
Old 14-08-2007, 08:00 PM   #36
Kev_BLNXR8_Ute
Hmm Project XW VAN !!!!

Any updates???????

Yella Terra Supercharged

Power Output?
ENOUGH TO BREAK EVERY THING MORE TIMES THAN I CARE TO COUNT

POWERED BY VISA MASTERCARD AND MORE VISA
(And now a mortgage extension)

Disclaimer :

: Anything that seems or sounds illegal is all in my head and due to an over active imagination... :
Old 15-08-2007, 11:04 PM   #37
V3RSAC3
... Fear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riksta
Although I am a bit worried, I think Casper mentioned something about doing some Weight Reduction to my car with a sledgehammer at one stage! :P
if you go on that commodore cruise this weekend, i'll do some Weight Reduction Mod's to you're car with a sledgehammer ...
Chrysler 300C Sedan
SY Territory Ghia
Old 22-08-2007, 02:00 AM   #38
GK
Walking with God

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUI99
Where is this location?
Melton is my possible connection, but Daniel has a few ideas as well.

I apologise for the delay in info here, but I'm hoping that things will be cleared up soon. Hopefully Daniel will be able to clarify things shortly.

Cheers,

GK

Now gone!
On LPG

Old 23-08-2007, 01:00 PM   #39
Riksta
Captain Malcolm Reynolds

As soon as location & timing is confirmed I'll look at organising some accommodation of some sort, as well as if I need time off at all to drive over & back again.

Hoping to stay well out of the CBD, I don't think I could handle driving in Melbourne!

Looking forward to it, gonna be my first decent trip in a long while.
Riksta likes VN's so much, he has the ashes of a VN in a jar on the mantle piece, a vile of VN engine oil hanging from his neck and a BT1 build plate locked up in a safe, buried under 6ft of concrete.
Quote:
Old 23-08-2007, 04:20 PM   #40
GK
Walking with God

Hi All,

I'm sorry to inform you of this, but I need to let you know that I will be pulling out of organising this event. It's still of course a way off and I expect Daniel will have the i's dotted and the t's crossed!

I certainly expect to be there and expect it'll be a ripper of an event! It will great to put faces to names like we did last year.

If anyone is interested in taking my spot, PM Daniel and let him know you're available to help. He may have it covered though, but I'm sure he'd be encouraged by the offers of help.

As a parting gift, I offer up the name of the guy (really nice bloke) who we hired the jumping castle from, for our daughter's first birthday and dedication earlier this year. It was $150 for the day.

I look forward to the excitement as this event builds.

Cheers all,

GK

Jumping Castle Guy
Dean

Now gone!
On LPG

Old 25-08-2007, 11:48 PM   #41
peterban
AULTD

Daniel has been very quiet!!!!
What has happened George?
Old 26-08-2007, 12:24 AM   #42
KOUPE76
OLD SKOOL BABY

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterban
Daniel has been very quiet!!!!
What has happened George?
You obviously haven't dealt with Daniel then. :

1976 XB GS COUPE (waiting to start the rebuild)
Old 27-08-2007, 02:47 PM   #43
Riksta
Captain Malcolm Reynolds

ummm, so is this still going to go ahead or what?
Quote:
Old 27-08-2007, 11:15 PM   #44
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

I am closing this thread at Daniels request.

I do not know the details however I do know that there is no fixed site booked at present and no further planning at this stage.

Any questions please direct them at Daniel (AU2PWR) as I was not involved in this from the beginning.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Closed Thread