Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 09-01-2007, 02:16 AM   #1
crossingover

Default Im selling my pride and joy:(

Hi everyone
Im up for second surgery on my ankle and looks like ill be out of action for a while.
Circumstances have forced me to sell my project:(,I have enjoyed my time on this forum and it has been a great help with building my AU.Oh and also loved the 10 min drive i had in Caspers car that was unbelievable 6 power.Casper if you read this buddy your beast is really neck snapping for a N/A 6 and i wish you all the best with it.I was really hoping to get the stally and edit done after jumping in your rocket but seems i must say bye for now.
I wish everyone good luck with their cars and life and hope next year the forum will still be active as i will definately be in a ford again,Ive priced my car at a fair price and hope it goes to a member here as 90% of hard work is done and with a few touches car will be an amazing AU
Once again good luck guys and hope to see you again.
link to sale is here for anyone interested www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=81050

Old 09-01-2007, 08:04 AM   #2
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Dude , thats a One of a Kind Car , I Hope your Surgery Goes Well,,

All the Best Daniel

AU2PWR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2007, 10:23 AM   #3
HLC
Audi S3

i want the T-series bars :(

got any better/newer pictures of the car?
Old 09-01-2007, 10:54 AM   #4
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

That car is a bargin...BUT...how many k's?
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2007, 11:28 AM   #5
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Wow, that's no good at all. I mean the car is great, the fact you have to sell it is no good. Hope the operation goes well - and at the price you have it, the car should go quickly too.
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
JC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2007, 12:19 PM   #6
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Shame to see it go.. I got the chance to have a good look at it and it was a very nice piece of work.. so much potential.

I hope the operation is a success and we can see you back in a Ford (hopefully an AU) soon... until then there is no need to be a stranger, you are always welcome on AFF and aufalcon and have plenty of knowledge to give.

For the people that dont know, this car was actually turbo'ed for a brief time so it has a heap of potential just waiting to be tapped.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2007, 12:49 PM   #7
eXi7w0unD

so cheap for a nice car, why cant u be in qld!
Old 09-01-2007, 01:29 PM   #8
GlennBA
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'd kill for the front bar..
beautiful AU
GlennBA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2007, 03:35 PM   #9
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Hope all goes well mate and ur back on ur feet asap. BTW that is one nice car u have pity u have to sell it
Old 09-01-2007, 07:45 PM   #10
crossingover

Thanks for your kind replies guys
with all honesty the car it has original 165000 ks with books but the tickford cluster has 58000 ks it lights up in elecric blue and dials are red.The dashboard was trimmed at the same time to match door trims and also it has 3 months reg left.Ive priced it fairly due to a few things currently needing attention and these are : after i had car resprayed last year in 2pac i fitted new front and rear windscreens and back window still has no tint,front bar could do with a respray due to stone chips Lower balljoints will need replacing in a few months .Car still drives excellent and is very responsive.Also when car was turboed last year engine was also recoed with acl pistons and i used a different head to lower comp,but now the original head is back on and has also had valve guides renewed acid dipped and and machined so basically this motor in this form will take a fair bit as bottom end was built for turbo.Turbo and other bolt ons have been sold pending payment to my neighbour.I have poured so much into my baby but im not sad as i have the bug the sickness the addiction to the falcon.This car i know will live in for many years everything has almost been renewed interior, respray,shocks springs,exhaust,engine has had a complete makeover.I hope someone will enjoy my pride.