Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 13-11-2010, 05:22 PM   #211
Brute6
Lurvin' my Ute!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
Sat in the green one 3 hours ago. They tried REALLY REALLY hard to get me to drive it home
There's a white one and a green one here in the Geelong Dealership....

HERS: SZ Territory TS, Havana

Proud Member "FPV & XR Owners Club of Vic"

Brute6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2010, 08:50 PM   #212
Danny
GT4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son
Have to agree. Especially since the Renault Megane RS250 came out. 95% of the car for <80% of the money, and the original and best 'revo-knuckle' setup. Same reason I've decided to get one instead of the Golf R
Yeah I agree with you too there. Megane 250 is amazing. I would have gone for one of these as well, but I had already done the Renault thing, loved it, and made a near $15K saving on the VW Golf I have dreamed of owning for years, and so I had to do it! The potential with the AWD drivetrain and APR performance offerings is just great!

My previous car was the all hallowed Clio Renaultsport 182 Cup. Which I loved dearly and miss terribly while I wait for the R. So I know what it is like to own a true bare bones white knuckled hot hatch from Renault, but I always felt that Renaults lacked a little of the special feel aesthetically and option wise (on road they are a sensation), the VW trumps in terms of sheer elegance and build quality and options inside.

That said. I am a little envious. If I could have both the 250 and the R. God I would do that!! Congrats mate, you will not regret the purchase of a Renaultsport vehicle!
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2010, 06:14 PM   #213
tweeked
N/A all the way

Wicked car. one was up and down Church St Brighton this morning, Sounded unreal and picked up and went well. Think i was the only one who was appreciating it, the guy was being a total tool flying up and down everywhere

tweeked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post