Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2022, 11:44 PM   #19081
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasoLane View Post
......but it might just be coincidental.
There seems to be a LOT of coincidences lately.

Quote:
I haven't heard of, or know of, anyone who has had any serious side effects. Both myself and my wife are over 65. and both of us have had 2 jabs.
Seems to be working aged people affected mostly, ie between 30 and 50.

Quote:
She also runs a small Hairdressing salon, and with the gossip that goes on in there she would certainly know of any unusual deaths or serious side effects but nothing has ever been talked about, strange eh?
Depending on the clientele might be what I said above, mainly between. 30 and 50.

I am in my 50's and have never seen so many people younger than myself drop dead with no explanation. The one I mentions are only the ones I know personally.

I also know several work clients who are having major issues, fatigue, joint pain, chest pains etc that only started after the vaccine. Could they all be coincidences?

Why the 40% increase in deaths between 30 and 50? What is causing it, some 'experts' are suggesting climate change. Can climate change really kill people in that age group?

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

Old 06-07-2022, 11:48 PM   #19082
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
Be interesting as to what was rerecorded on the death certificates in regards to their deaths or any inquest held.
Yes it would be very interesting.

Having worked in that area in the past and dealt with such issues pre pandemic generally it will say 'lifestyle related'. Unless the person is under 40 or there are suspicious circumstances, such as a bullet hole no further investigation takes place.

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

Old 07-07-2022, 12:00 AM   #19083
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobiXR6T View Post
This is my thoughts too. I don't know anyone who has died post vaccination, but certainly have seen side effects in people close to me (myocarditis, bells palsy, a couple of low heart rate complications that can't be answered for, and some unforeseen autoimmune diseases).
I know quite a few of these as well, chest pain, joint pain, fatigue etc

Quote:
Correlation doesn't equate to causation, but there also appears to be very little effort used to investigate anything other than "we're sorry, we can't find anything".
Agree 110%

Quote:
I personally only run a small circle of friends and family. My sample for this is small. Statistically, I find it odd that I have so much exposure to things that are meant to be rare. Looking outside my circle, it doesn't seem to just be me either.
Yes I seem to know a LOT of people with side effect considering they are rare. Possibly I just know a lot of unlucky people.

Quote:
Another issue is that within the group of people with concerns or asking for better science, you also have more than a few nutjobs claiming to understand things beyond their comprehension. Classic Dunning-Kruger effect.
You get that everywhere.

I can see a lot of inconsistencies in what is happening and that is a worry in my mind.

Went on a plane flight a few weeks back.

We were forced to wear masks at the airport, social distancing was enforced by airport security, even when queuing to get on the pane. As soon as we got on the plane I was surrounded by 8 strangers within my 1.5 metre personal space, we were crammed in like sardines. No one was wearing masks, everyone was happily eating and drinking till we landed three hours later.

Then masks went back on till we left the airport

Makes no sense what so ever.

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

This user likes this post:
Old 07-07-2022, 12:29 AM   #19084
KobiXR6T

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe View Post

Makes no sense what so ever.
This pretty much sums it up.

The goal posts keep moving along with time. Every country (and even state) have their own measures and definitions around what is vaccinated/up to date; or what is not. Statistics have been used to demonstrate/support a given viewpoint, however are limited when you really want to dig deeper. Any requests for further information just gets one labelled an antiV and thrown in the can.

Been a very strange couple years.

And also with correlation vs causation.. you frequently hear the opposite argument thrown forward.. 'imagine how much worse C19 would have been if I wasn't vaccinated'. Maybe it would be, maybe it wouldn't.
Old 07-07-2022, 03:36 AM   #19085
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
And also with correlation vs causation.. you frequently hear the opposite argument thrown forward.. 'imagine how much worse C19 would have been if I wasn't vaccinated'. Maybe it would be, maybe it wouldn't.
I hear that one a LOT, how do we know it would have bene worse? There does not seem to be a huge number of unvaccinated people dying of covid as far as I know anyway.

Anyone with two shots is now considered unvaccinated in most places anyway, and it seems the last few days they are pushing for a fourth shot.

Surly people can not just keep getting shots for all eternity.

Anyway time will tell I guess, it will be interesting to see what the future holds.

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

Old 07-07-2022, 10:44 AM   #19086
Work Horse
Budget Racer

Quote:
Surely most people would have realised by now that this whole plandemic was a scam.
So what is the real reason for the scam?
Old 07-07-2022, 10:53 AM   #19087
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Chaver, I’m tipping either QAnon or the “stolen election”. If we’re picking a trifecta I’ll say Big Pharma.

(I remain unimpressed at what I consider a frequently overreaching and heavy-handed response, but don’t believe in a conspiracy.)
2 users like this post:
Old 07-07-2022, 11:12 AM   #19088
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

Australia / New Zealand
NSW records 13,343 cases for a 10-day average growth rate of 1.0758 (1.0807) and the actual line remains just below the predictive trend line.

VIC records 10,265 cases for a 10 day average growth of 1.0693 (1.0754) while the actual line remains above the predictive trend.

Here is the predictive trend graph for four States based on cases since Omicron was identified which, for our purposes, will be taken as December 1st.

NZ hasn't reported as yet.

Observatio Facta Rotae

2 users like this post:
Old 07-07-2022, 11:41 AM   #19089
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Horse View Post
So what is the real reason for the scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe
I hear that one a LOT, how do we know it would have bene worse? There does not seem to be a huge number of unvaccinated people dying of covid as far as I know anyway.
Which shows how little you really know. Science has proven that it would have been much worse thanks to the comparative the Vax v Unvax mortality rates and that includes research from the UK/Israel/USA and Australia but I'm sure that will just be another group of professionals that you can cast aspersions on from the cheap seats to suit your own agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe
Surely they can. The less delusional among us have accepted the principle of annual flu shots and I expect that the longer lasting vaccines they are currently working on will also be annual. Of course, in your book that's another conspiracy by Big Pharma 'cos no amount of science/logic/plain old common sense is going to convince you, or your ilk, otherwise.

Observatio Facta Rotae

Old 07-07-2022, 12:18 PM   #19090
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Data valid as at 00:00 GMT July 5th 2022.

43,457 new cases for Australia and 45 deaths so the CMR is 0.122% (-).

NZ didn’t report for a CMR of 0.0112% (-).

The UK reported 142,930 cases and 301 deaths (over 5 days) for a CMR of 0.790% (ê).

148,797 new cases in the USA yesterday and 588 deaths sees CMR at 1.163 (ê).

Other notable points: (weekend reporting)
Global cases pass 557M;
Oceania passes 10M cases;
Europe passes 206M cases;
Asia passes 162M cases;
Italy passes 19M cases;

The Isle of Man (535)...recorded new highs; those in blue for the second consecutive day and those in red for a third or more consecutive day.

Mauritania moves above the 90th percentile for the 10 day period and Portugal drops below.

Observatio Facta Rotae

Last edited by russellw; 07-07-2022 at 01:28 PM.
Old 07-07-2022, 01:24 PM   #19091
Honest Gaza

Quote:
This pretty much sums it up.

The goal posts keep moving along with time. Every country (and even state) have their own measures and definitions around what is vaccinated/up to date; or what is not.
...and every Company
Old 07-07-2022, 01:30 PM   #19092
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellw View Post
Hahahahaha... It's not often you see such a response from the big boss.

Now, I'm not picking or making light. Just interesting that over 2 years down the track how great the divide in opinions and perspective continue to be.

Quote:
Surely they can. The less delusional among us have accepted the principle of annual flu shots and I expect that the longer lasting vaccines they are currently working on will also be annual.
I've understood the possibility of incorporating covid and flu vaccinations in one shot for the future. Simple and convenient. I'd be interested in seeing the uptake of flu shots in the future from the vaccine hesitant. I can see it causing an bad increase in flu cases, just before we head into our next lockdown to stop the flu spreading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
(I remain unimpressed at what I consider a frequently overreaching and heavy-handed response, but don’t believe in a conspiracy.)
The truly troubling thing in my eyes is there is a large group in the population who thought that overreaching and heavy-handed response was appropriate. They loved it. Some thought it wasn't tough enough.

I've had a few discussions, some rather heated, that were mind boggling.

I've been told that the states did a great job locking out their residents when they closed the borders. They had zero care that these people fell into financial, mental and emotional holes. Zero care they faced foreclosure or eviction while being stuck in tents for months.

Most people would be aware of the Ballina lady who lost one of her unborn twins because Qld refused her entry to the Gold Coast Hospital. One person told me they were perfectly fine with the death because she was too much of a risk to bring into the state. They also said it was NSW Health's fault for not servicing her needs better and quicker. To an extent I do agree there, but when you have a suitable hospital less than an hour away there should be no question of what needs to happen.

There was also the case of the WA girl with mental health issues who committed suicide because WA government kept denying her entry back to her parents. When her parents went to collect her body and personal belongings they also denied them return travel across the border.

My sister tells me alot of her friends and acquaintances are angry that McClown opened the border. Now they dont live normal lives anymore because they are covid scared apparently.

But... Ask these same people what their stance would be if it was them or their families that were directly affected by the above and they refuse to answer. It's like they are struck down mute and dumb.

One person's heavy handed is another's just right and another's not enough.

One thing covid has bought us is a hypersensitivity that will probably never go away.
4 users like this post:
Old 07-07-2022, 01:37 PM   #19093
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

It looks like the current 'wave' is putting more pressure on to what was already a strained healthcare system. More calls for mandatory mask wearing in public locations.

Australia’s Covid hospital admissions at highest level since summer

Covid hospital admissions have reached their highest level since early February when Australia’s health system faced great pressure at the end of the first Omicron wave.

The surge has prompted calls from leading epidemiologists and the Australian Medical Association (AMA) for stronger mask mandates, with concerns there are double the number of infections silently spreading through the community than official figures suggest.

The national total of hospital admissions reached 3,781 on Wednesday, up from 3,740 on Tuesday and 3,511 on Monday – the highest numbers have been since 8 February.

The nation is recording on average 33,000 cases each day.

The fresh wave of Covid cases and the spike in hospital admissions is being driven by the highly transmissible BA.4 and BA.5 variants of Omicron, which are more infectious and adept at evading immunity.

Prof Catherine Bennett, chair of epidemiology at Deakin University, said there are likely double the recorded cases in the community.

“The reported cases are half of the numbers out there,” Bennett said.

“Some people will know and isolate, some will guess and not isolate, and some will not know.”

Bennett said in Victoria, where Covid has been recorded in 40% of the wastewater, the state might be halfway to the peak – which should end in late July or early August.

“This is like a deep wave with multiple surges in it,’” she said.

“I think if you look back at BA.1, we peaked dramatically high, we came up and down. With BA.2 we were going into autumn/winter – then it pushed up and down again.

“But with BA.4/BA.5, it doesn’t drop away, which means the wave doesn’t look as dramatic.”

She said people should get their third and fourth doses, in line with Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (Atagi) advice.

“If your booster can reduce the likelihood of infection for up to a couple of months, why wouldn’t you do it?”

It comes amid reports the fourth dose of coronavirus vaccine will be made available to anyone over the age of 30. Currently, the fourth dose vaccine is only available to people aged 65 and over, or those suffering conditions placing them at higher risk of severe Covid.

The winter wave is putting increasing pressure on the nation’s hospitals, the University of South Australia professor of biostatistics Adrian Esterman said.

“We are seeing a very steep increase in case numbers,” Esterman said. “Should we be worried? Yes, because the health system is under enormous pressure right now.

“The problem at the moment is in every state and territory the hospital systems are struggling,” he said.

“There’s the usual problem with bed blockages. They can’t get people out of acute care, or from ED to acute care, or from the ambulance to ED – so a lot of capital cities have ambulance ramping.”

The AMA’s vice-president, Chris Moy, said in terms of crowding this is the worst he had ever seen it.

“It’s pretty desperate. They are as full as they ever have been,” Moy said.

“Everybody telling me it’s horrific. It’s winter, and there’s the flu, but they’re also seeing a lot of mental health patients at the moment. Covid is adding an extra layer.”

The increased pressure on the health system has sparked debate about whether broader mask mandates should return, with discussions taking place in SA, Queensland and the ACT.

This week Queensland’s chief health officer, John Gerrard, told 4BC the mask mandate was being discussed with counterparts in other states, but the premier, Annastacia Palaszczuk ruled it out.

In New South Wales the chief health officer, Kerry Chant, urged people to consider wearing masks in enclosed spaces.

Both Moy and Esterman said if cases continue on the same trajectory, a mask mandate should be implemented.

“I can see a stage in the next weeks where the hospital system is under so much pressure they might have to reintroduce mask mandates,” Esterman said.

“We’re seeing an increasing number of cases diagnosed, and that will inevitably lead to more people being hospitalised.

“We are definitely seeing a third Omicron wave caused by BA.5 variant, and that’s only just started, so things will get worse before they get better.”

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
Old 07-07-2022, 01:40 PM   #19094
Itsme
Experienced Member

Quote:

Anyone with two shots is now considered unvaccinated in most places anyway, and it seems the last few days they are pushing for a fourth shot.

Anyway time will tell I guess, it will be interesting to see what the future holds.
You get yearly shots for the flu why not for Covid?
Old 07-07-2022, 02:00 PM   #19095
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Yes I seem to know a LOT of people with side effect considering they are rare. Possibly I just know a lot of unlucky people.
Thanks for sharing your accounts, based on first hand experience and people I've spoken to who are "in the know", I don't doubt any of it.

However, I'd have to disagree on the scam claim.

I don't believe covid is a scam, it has killed a few people I know who might otherwise be alive today. The origin and handling of it is a separate debate.

Covid vaccine efficacy is not a scam, because it does what it was designed to do. The issue for me is the lack of transparency on the downside effects. I know quite a few people who have lingering side effects, most of whom did not admit they had it until they heard someone else had it. A couple of my dad's friends are still waking up in the middle of the night due to "heart awareness".

In other news, my BIL, sis, nephew and niece arrived from the US a few days ago and are staying with us. All tested after they got off the plane, all negative. BIL started feeling unwell the day after, and has been quite bad the last couple of days. Tested again and got a positive result, literally just 15 mins ago. Everyone else is feeling fine. They have been wearing masks every time they have gone out. Everyone one here has had their 3 doses, except me, I've had my 2. See you fellas on the other side....

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
Old 07-07-2022, 05:29 PM   #19096
Honest Gaza

Quote:
But the Flu shot normally isn't mandatory....that's the difference.

I've had more COVID shots in the last couple of Years than I've had Flu Shots in a lifetime.
3 users like this post:
Old 07-07-2022, 05:59 PM   #19097
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

yer I'm in that boat, probably alot are but I'm not complaining more so nothing has effected me.
I have qrtrly blood tests doesn't me for eg whereas some people freak out all the time.
Same with all these symptoms being reported - everyone is diff thats life sorry those people are going through it......
Way of life in some ways - some always have probs, has the vax brought that out quicker ? did it do this and that ? buggered if I know and I don't think quacks can explain it all as well.
They have been culpable many times prior to covid diagnising people symptoms right ?

So some are convinced its covid and the vax, ok your perogative and visa versa.
Is pharma and Gov out to reduce the world pop maybe ?

Mad world it is.
Best medicine my suggestion you may ask ? keep off SM
Thats the worst plague of the centuries lol
You can see some here live by it like my young adult kids.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
Old 07-07-2022, 07:31 PM   #19098
KobiXR6T

Quote:
Which shows how little you really know. Science has proven that it would have been much worse thanks to the comparative the Vax v Unvax mortality rates and that includes research from the UK/Israel/USA and Australia but I'm sure that will just be another group of professionals that you can cast aspersions on from the cheap seats to suit your own agenda.
I don't want to end up in the sin bin russ, and I don't know XBs history of trolling (or is it disagreeing?).. however..

Where is the specific data that identifies what unvaxxed is? Is it a person who has had a single dose, had an adverse event, and then decided not to get another? Is it a homeless person who cares less about covid and more about their 'next shot'?

I don't dispute the statistics available that show unvaccinated are more likely to present with severe symptoms. I question who this demographic is, and what they look like, as the majority of healthy people I know (vaccinated or not, by any standard) have experienced similar outcomes.

No two bodies are the same. Some people die eating peanuts. Should all be banned from eating them? Should we acknowledge that peanuts pose a threat to some? Schools have banned em, adults are allowed to choose. People proceed with caution. That is what informed consent is. Even though statistically the odds of having an adverse reaction to nuts is slim, we don't make everyone eat nuts in the name of health.. and they are pretty healthy in moderation too.

Last edited by KobiXR6T; 07-07-2022 at 07:43 PM.
Old 07-07-2022, 07:45 PM   #19099
tweeked
N/A all the way

35 percent of deaths are those with zero shots. They only represent less than 5 percent of the population. Not sure what more proof people need.

Old 07-07-2022, 07:48 PM   #19100
KobiXR6T

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post

The truly troubling thing in my eyes is there is a large group in the population who thought that overreaching and heavy-handed response was appropriate. They loved it. Some thought it wasn't tough enough.
Everyone acting out of their own best interest/fear motivation.

I mean, ultimately no one wants to die. But people were convinced that if someone wasn't vaccinated they would be stealing the bed of someone more deserving.

I'm sure we can agree almost everyone has been concerned, and almost everyone wants a good outcome. What covid has highlighted is a lack of respect and understanding of others perspective.. Such is our society I guess.
Old 07-07-2022, 08:17 PM   #19101
Work Horse
Budget Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeked View Post
35 percent of deaths are those with zero shots. They only represent less than 5 percent of the population. Not sure what more proof people need.
Oh they were probably going to die anyway, most were old and sick.

Did they die with covid or from covid big difference?

How do you know big pharma aren't fudging the numbers to increase profits?

The government want you scared so you comply.

Or are you correct and vaccines save lives?
Old 07-07-2022, 09:51 PM   #19102
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Everyone acting out of their own best interest/fear motivation.

I mean, ultimately no one wants to die. But people were convinced that if someone wasn't vaccinated they would be stealing the bed of someone more deserving.

I'm sure we can agree almost everyone has been concerned, and almost everyone wants a good outcome. What covid has highlighted is a lack of respect and understanding of others perspective..
Conversely I don't think anyone expected the extreme views, beliefs and unreasonableness (Is that even a word???") demonstrated.

We have a friend who sits on the extreme anti-vax side. She once said Facebook was the most evil corrupt thing ever devised and put out for public consumption and would never have a bar of it. But all of her info comes from Facebook. Cant get enough of it.

Couple of my favourites...

She watched a video where a "nurse" said all health professionals registered with AHPRA received a letter saying if they negatively spoke about the vaccine they would be immediately sacked and struck off the register never to return. I asked her to show me a copy of the letter. She looked at me like I ran over her dog. "Its commercial in confidence so they cant show anyone" I'm told. "Then why can they talk about it?" I asked.

I asked if she contacted X, Y or Z to confirm. X,Y and Z being any one of 5 high level nurses she has personally known for 35 to 40 years. Nurses who run wards, run operating theatres, trainers, one even runs a small hopital. These are smart extremely competent ladies. She said she never did because she didn't trust them. I asked why? "Because they have been bought and paid for. They cant be trusted". So much for 40 years of friendship.

The other was that the inventor of the PCR test came out in mid to late 2020 and said it couldn't detect covid and every positive test was a farce. I told her the inventor died about 6 months before anyone heard of covid, a year or more before he "came out at great personal and professional risk". She didn't believe me, she said he told everyone. When I proved he did she said he must have wrote it all down ready for release later after he died. Doctor and Psychic.

I then reminded her the PCR test is the basis of everything DNA and genetics for nearly 30 years. It is the basic of forensics, disease identification, paternity, etc, etc. She said they are OK, it just doesn't work with covid.

She has nearly 400 "followers" on her FB, all of them give thumbs up and right ons everytime she posts something. She refers to all of her old friends, our group of over 40 years, as morons, stupid and slow because "we just don't get it".

You can't respect or understand that perspective. It's just not possible.

Any I never thought I'd ever hear in my lifetime anyone say they were fine letting a baby die and believed letting it die was the right thing to do. Not when there was immediate help at hand. People like that just aren't human.

Quote:
Such is our society I guess.
Unfortunately so...

Last edited by arm79; 07-07-2022 at 09:58 PM.
2 users like this post:
Old 07-07-2022, 10:34 PM   #19103
Itsme
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
Conversely I don't think anyone expected the extreme views, beliefs and unreasonableness (Is that even a word???") demonstrated.

We have a friend who sits on the extreme anti-vax side. She once said Facebook was the most evil corrupt thing ever devised and put out for public consumption and would never have a bar of it. But all of her info comes from Facebook. Cant get enough of it.

Couple of my favourites...

She watched a video where a "nurse" said all health professionals registered with AHPRA received a letter saying if they negatively spoke about the vaccine they would be immediately sacked and struck off the register never to return. I asked her to show me a copy of the letter. She looked at me like I ran over her dog. "Its commercial in confidence so they cant show anyone" I'm told. "Then why can they talk about it?" I asked.

I asked if she contacted X, Y or Z to confirm. X,Y and Z being any one of 5 high level nurses she has personally known for 35 to 40 years. Nurses who run wards, run operating theatres, trainers, one even runs a small hopital. These are smart extremely competent ladies. She said she never did because she didn't trust them. I asked why? "Because they have been bought and paid for. They cant be trusted". So much for 40 years of friendship.

The other was that the inventor of the PCR test came out in mid to late 2020 and said it couldn't detect covid and every positive test was a farce. I told her the inventor died about 6 months before anyone heard of covid, a year or more before he "came out at great personal and professional risk". She didn't believe me, she said he told everyone. When I proved he did she said he must have wrote it all down ready for release later after he died. Doctor and Psychic.

I then reminded her the PCR test is the basis of everything DNA and genetics for nearly 30 years. It is the basic of forensics, disease identification, paternity, etc, etc. She said they are OK, it just doesn't work with covid.

She has nearly 400 "followers" on her FB, all of them give thumbs up and right ons everytime she posts something. She refers to all of her old friends, our group of over 40 years, as morons, stupid and slow because "we just don't get it".

You can't respect or understand that perspective. It's just not possible.

Any I never thought I'd ever hear in my lifetime anyone say they were fine letting a baby die and believed letting it die was the right thing to do. Not when there was immediate help at hand. People like that just aren't human.

Unfortunately so...
I know of a family where the wife and one daughter who is so antivax you cannot reason with them, they were lifetime friends but not any more as I'm so sick of the diatribe they dish out with no solid evidence to support their claims.
Make me wonder how many friendships that have come to end because of the Covid pandemic.
Old 07-07-2022, 10:47 PM   #19104
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Pleased to see the walking figurehead of UK Covid hypocrisy has just taken a powder. Their coterie’s behaviour during the strictest times of the UK’s lockdown was a brutal affront to all who complied and those suffering - including the pitiable scene of HRH sitting alone at her husband’s funeral. No discretion, no empathy, no modesty; no loss to the nation now.
Old 07-07-2022, 11:17 PM   #19105
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

No shots, still alive.

And no stress.

A loser never admits when they're wrong. That's why he's always wrong.
Old 08-07-2022, 12:27 AM   #19106
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Never had a flu shot in my life, why would I mess with my immune system like that?

I have not had as much as a cold or sniffle in the past five years.

It makes no sense to me to be injecting stuff into my body for a simple flu.

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

Last edited by XB GS 351 Coupe; 08-07-2022 at 12:35 AM.
Old 08-07-2022, 12:34 AM   #19107
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeked View Post
Since you like statistics consider this:

The average age of Covid death in Australia is the same as average life expectancy.

Coincidence?

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

Old 08-07-2022, 12:41 AM   #19108
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post
No shots, still alive.

And no stress.

A loser never admits when they're wrong. That's why he's always wrong.
Probably why you are alive.

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

Old 08-07-2022, 01:08 AM   #19109
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
So anyone that does not agree with your exact point of view is a troll??

Interesting thought process

Quote:
:Which shows how little you really know. Science has proven that it would have been much worse thanks to the comparative the Vax v Unvax mortality rates and that includes research from the UK/Israel/USA and Australia
Never claimed to know anything, that is why I asked the question.

Simply saying 'science has proven', does not make it so. How do we actually know without having a control group of equal size?

The whole scientific model is based on asking questions, however when people ask questions in relation to covid or vaccines they are immediately labeled. Which you have proven above.

Quote:
:but I'm sure that will just be another group of professionals that you can cast aspersions on from the cheap seats to suit your own agenda.
Please tell me which group of professionals I have cast dispersions on?

What exactly is my agenda?

I did not know I had an agenda.

How do you know this deeply personal stuff about me? Or are these simply labels you have put on me because I dared to ask a clarifying question rather than just drinking the cool aid?

Quote:
: Surely they can. The less delusional among us have accepted the principle of annual flu shots and I expect that the longer lasting vaccines they are currently working on will also be annual. Of course, in your book that's another conspiracy by Big Pharma 'cos no amount of science/logic/plain old common sense is going to convince you, or your ilk, otherwise.
What is my Ilk? I feel like I should be covering my web cam.

I have never had a flu shot in my life and I am not planning to ever have one, last time I had a flu or even a sniffle was probably 4 or 5 years ago, possibly longer. I mainly eat healthy organic foods, exercise and maintain a healthy body and immune system, I do that instead of injecting my body with experimental drugs on a regular basis. So far my body has treated me well over the years.

The only agenda I have is to live a long healthy life.....and so far so good, doing better that most people my age.

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

Last edited by XB GS 351 Coupe; 08-07-2022 at 01:17 AM.
Old 08-07-2022, 01:50 AM   #19110
PooDog
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
So anyone that does not agree with your exact point of view is a troll??

Interesting thought process

Never claimed to know anything, that is why I asked the question.

Simply saying 'science has proven', does not make it so. How do we actually know without having a control group of equal size?

The whole scientific model is based on asking questions, however when people ask questions in relation to covid or vaccines they are immediately labeled. Which you have proven above.

Please tell me which group of professionals I have cast dispersions on?

What exactly is my agenda?

I did not know I had an agenda.

How do you know this deeply personal stuff about me? Or are these simply labels you have put on me because I dared to ask a clarifying question rather than just drinking the cool aid?

What is my Ilk? I feel like I should be covering my web cam.

I have never had a flu shot in my life and I am not planning to ever have one, last time I had a flu or even a sniffle was probably 4 or 5 years ago, possibly longer. I mainly eat healthy organic foods, exercise and maintain a healthy body and immune system, I do that instead of injecting my body with experimental drugs on a regular basis. So far my body has treated me well over the years.

The only agenda I have is to live a long healthy life.....and so far so good, doing better that most people my age.
Yawn ......have you been in a cave for the last 2 years when all this rubbish went on for ever it's like the endless replay of an annoying song, you anti-vaxers are worse than born again Christians

Au11 fairmont Ghia ported gt40p heads ,comp springs and locks
Xe 264 cam,custom intake,pacemaker tri y headers
524nm torque

19 Triton GSXR manual
4 users like this post:
Closed Thread