Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 19-07-2009, 08:03 AM   #121
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Morons who are going slower than the speed limit to start with then brake test you when you come up behind them looking to go round. I had some silly old fart do just that to me friday. He was in a shoe box and I was in in a 20T truck. What kind of richard cranium break tests a truck FFS!! :

Bushbasher

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Bushbasher is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2009, 10:15 AM   #122
pauljh74
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDfutura25
P platers who are ignorant little ****'s. Today we are racing up to a round about lights and sirens everyone moves over or stops at said round about accept mr "I am better than you" we had to stop and let him through while his passenger grinned. Little bastards.
Should have taken his rego and got him fined
Not bad for a #2 driver
Mark Webber after winning the 2010 British Grand Prix.
pauljh74 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2009, 11:02 AM   #123
max_torq
From the Futura

tradies vans: you can't see around or through them, they have their livelihood in the back, so always slow to turn, slow to accelerate.. and often the bloke is on the mobile, anyway.

blokes (usually) who drive with their elbow on the door, but with the window round up. These guys have trouble managing the car through roundabouts and always cut lanes, and cannot indicate at the same time.

people who wait a few seconds before taking off from a green light, like they are waiting for the car next to them on a multi-lane road to cross before them to make sure it is safe. Often same people, who coast slowly towards the red traffic light, not realising that people are following them trying to guess when he is going to brake.

omm... omm... omm... ...relax...
max_torq is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2009, 12:01 PM   #124
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Oh, another pet hate, dropkicks who will insist on going against the flow AND the direction signs and arrows on the road in a car park then abuse you when you get in their way,

well guess what.....See Here

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Old 19-07-2009, 12:05 PM   #125
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_torq
tradies vans: you can't see around or through them, they have their livelihood in the back, so always slow to turn, slow to accelerate.. and often the bloke is on the mobile, anyway.

blokes (usually) who drive with their elbow on the door, but with the window round up. These guys have trouble managing the car through roundabouts and always cut lanes, and cannot indicate at the same time.

people who wait a few seconds before taking off from a green light, like they are waiting for the car next to them on a multi-lane road to cross before them to make sure it is safe. Often same people, who coast slowly towards the red traffic light, not realising that people are following them trying to guess when he is going to brake.

omm... omm... omm... ...relax...

you can't be serious.

1. you don't like tradies 'cos they are slow!! even though they have very good reason.

2. with my elbow on the door, which is where it is most times, window up or down (round up?) so i assume you're talking about me, i can easily reach the indicator stalk or any other control i need to. i hope you have your hands at 9 and 3 or 10 and 2 though like a good boy.

3. 99% of the time i always double check the traffic from the other direction has stopped before i take off. people who launch off as soon as the light goes green are the ones that get cleaned up by the red light runners.
prydey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2009, 12:33 PM   #126
damir05
turbomaniac

old people that wear hats while driving thats my hell right there, usually means they going to acelarate at TURTLE SPEED ALSO THEIR TURNING IS VERY SLOW
damir05 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2009, 01:41 PM   #127
cant
CANT !!!!!!!!

looks like the

Tailgaters WIN

Better to be late, than
VERY LATE !!!! :

YEAH HA !!!!!!!!
cant is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2009, 02:09 PM   #128
chevypower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

1. people who go slow in front of you, but speed up when they think you are going to pass them.
2. any vehicle that is smaller than yours not keeping up with the flow of traffic (now i know how truck drivers feel). - also, think slow motorcycles.
3. People who interpret your more enthusiastic driving as an invitation to race.
3. People who high-beam or honk just because they got overtaken.
4. tolls
5. speed cameras.
6. red lights that have bad sync and you have to stop at each intersection and wait the full red every time.
7. high fuel prices
8. People who can't merge on to a freeway.
9. People who refuse to change lanes to allow others to merge in to a vacant lane.
10. People who speed up to close a gap when someone in an adjacent lane is about to change in to their lane.
chevypower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2009, 02:14 PM   #129
onfire
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

People who cant apply the basic road principals to carparks. Stick to the left, give way, etc.

Busy main roads and streets, with 5, 6 cars behind them.. the people who insist on trying to reverse park. If you cant, dont.
onfire is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #130
mikestp
EF Ghia

When theres a truck doing 80 in a 100 (thats ok) but the fool behind wants to give him 200m so it takes 2 overtaking lanes to get past them not 1
mikestp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2009, 03:39 PM   #131
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Timid drivers on the highway who'll sit behind some knob doing 80-90 and won't pass them when there's opportunity; so then 2nd and 3rd timid limp wrist catches them and gets in line and nobody has the balls to pull out and go by so by the time you arrive on the scene there's half a dozen timid pussies lined up nose to tail and there's not a snowballs chance in hell of getting a clear enough bit of road to get by all of them at once. When you're in a truck it's 10x worse cos you don't have the acceleration or speed to do anything about it cos even if you do get a passing lane on flat road the 5 pussies in front of you all crawl past the first knob at a snails pace so you're still stuck till the next passing lane (as long as it's not going up a hill), and there goes your schedule out the window.

Bushbasher

MINE- AUII Forte

Old 19-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #132
TUF_302
The Vengeful One
Donating Member1

Slower people who speed up because they dont like being overtaken!, its really stupid!!, also people who force there way into merging lanes!
Old 20-07-2009, 03:20 AM   #133
xy500
Constant annoyance

1.Crew who try to jump the queue because they can't stand to be a few carlengths behind.
2. Freaking speeders, why you have to do it at all i don't know, but then you hassle other people out because they aren't speeding? Like tailgating me in the right hand lane when im on the speed limit. I don't know why i even bother keeping left for you jerks but when i need to overtake its such a bloody inconvenience for you isn't it out:
3. Keeping left, why is it so hard to do? Especially in intermediate traffic and especially when your an 18 year old girl in a getz on your mobile phone. You wouldn't be caught dead in the country not keeping left.
4. Driving with fog lights on, i am so stoked they're finally starting to enforce the law against doing this willy nilly. Serves the self righteous idiots right.
5. Drunk/stoned/otherwise high drivers. Explains itself.

And finally tailgaters, its illegal and there is no bloody excuse for this stupid behaviour. I don't care how important you think you are flappist, if its an emergency honk your horn and flash your headlights and i'll make room, otherwise you can drive like a law abiding person for a change and keep to the limit and leave safe braking distance. Why anyone could think they are that bloody above someone, that the other person has to move off the road for them????? I guess there a lot of selfish idiots out there.
Kudos to those of you who do have the patience to move off the road for someone speeding, but i've had a bloody gutfull of these cowboy wannabes. it:
Old 20-07-2009, 06:36 AM   #134
khuntox
Starter Motor

i used to be a delivery driver so ive got a few most of them have been said

1.merging(can tell im from perth)
people who try to merge into a freeway @ 70kph while the flow is on 100
just one person can cause and accident/congestion
if i can drive a ford LWB transit loaded to the brim with fruit and veg and join the freeway @ 95-100 of kph then so can they in (insert generic car) with one person
and on the other end of the scale the guys who nail it an push in to get 2 car ahead in a merging situation and force everyone to slow down to let you in.
i don't see why people don't chose there spot way ahead of the merge
when i merge i accelerate to the speed limit well before the merge and if i see a safe gap i will line up with it before the merge so all i have to do in indicate and move over done simple
if not a find a suitable smaller gap and stay there so all the other drivers have to do is change speed by a couple of KPH to left me in (even at slow peak traffic) rather than nail it of lock it up

its not hard

2. Tailgating(situational)
im not the boss of the road, if im in the right hand lane and someone comes up behind me fast I move over im not here to tell em right from wrong just be cool and move over.
so if say they are doing 150 in a 110 zone and im doing 115 and he comes up right on my clacker, well he was doing 150 and i dont expect him to brake hard at those speeds to stay a safe distance i will even speed up to let him pass before he can tailgate. its about courtesy and situational awareness
but sitting 2 metres behind a car @ 100kph in the wet is a pile up waiting to happen .
i would see this all the time 5 cars all doing 100kph on HWY/FWY with a total of 15 meters between all 5 cars . absolutely no margin for error

3. cut off and brake
im sure the truckies/couries etc will agree with me on this one
Truck and vans etc are carrying a heavy load
yes we are slower than you but we
(or some{the one who dont are just as bad ) of us drive accordingly IE staying in left lane intil up to speed leave a longer gap to the next car etc
but many a time i have had crates of produce go flying about the van with the abs begging for mercy cause someone cut into the gap i left for safe stopping distance and then jamming on the brakes for the traffic lights. we left that gap for a reason

4. overreaction
i guess this boils down to confidence
people whoe drive 30ph under the speed limit because its slighty drizzling
sure change driving to stay safe but come on you not driving on ice
same goes with police
people that jam on the brakes FROM THE SPEED LIMIT because the is a cop /speed camera around
one time (out of many) on the roe a commonwhore was in the right lane doing 105 and passing slower cars nothing wrong with that but when is sees the PoPo it slows down to 85 and passes the cops at a slow rate clogging the right lane.
this is just insane for 2 reasons
a. they dont want a speeding fine
cops cant ping ya for doin 5ph over the margin of error laws dont allow that
half the time they dont care (within reason) they got more important to do
b. they dont want to attract attentions from the cops
in my eyes suddenly slowing the car when approching a paddywagon is more supicous than doing 106KPH past them they look for stuff like that
not smart

5.Meatheads
sure we all like to give our cars a bit of a boot but there is a time a place for it EI private properties, the offstreet drags etc
A place when if you up and crash the only one who will get hurt is yourself
not @ 3pm in a school zone

6. Did i mention merging

7.indicating
in general
my dash cops a few blows when its peak our traffic and im trying to get out and a car turns without indicating
if the others car indicates early/the taught distance i can pull out early and give time for the cars behind me to do the same
i always indicate early if i see a car waiting to pull out of the road im turning down
people can make better decisions if they know what you are doing is what it comes down to

the impatience and ignorace of perth drivers is so bad i can see why road rage is everywhere

8.merging again

if people just thought about what they are doing more
khuntox is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2009, 06:38 AM   #135
khuntox
Starter Motor

hrrm sorry about post length i get angry lol out:
khuntox is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2009, 08:03 AM   #136
cob115
COUPE WHORE

i got to say when im on a 2lane road n there doing road works on one of them ,so they put signs up to merge into 1LANE but ning nongs start to form one lane heaps b4 they have to god dam it!! why not go as fare as you can then merge ,you know who you are people so dont do it grrrrrrr
im the angry truck driver tooting my horn at you grrrrr

opps one more ,gives me the frigen pip when you let some one in ,cos your nice n they dont give you a smile wave nod any thing ,ungreatfull gets !

1974 Malvern Star Dragstar pushbike mods; bald back tyre, big sissy bar, speckled paint job and buckled front wheel
cob115 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2009, 10:04 AM   #137
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Roadworks speed restriction signs put out 2km each side from where there is any work actually being done slowing the traffic to 40kph, and when you get there there's 2 guys scratching around 20m off the road, : , then the same 2 guys leave the signs out over the weekend or for a week or more while they bugger off and do something else. I'm all for a safe working environment and road workers as a rule quite rightly need the space and consideration to do their job safely but geez, use some common sense and have a little consideration for the traffic as well guys. Having said that, it's not usually the full time road crews that do this, it's usually some council worker who spends his days leaning on a shovel who just doesn't give a toss.

Bushbasher

MINE- AUII Forte

Old 20-07-2009, 10:48 AM   #138
NAK302
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i realised another pet hate yesterday on my way home from Bundy.
the revenue raisers that patrol a deserted road 80km's in any direction to a town. the QLD treasury is now $333 better off :ticking:
NAK302 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2009, 10:54 AM   #139
Spudz27
Call me Spud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbasher
Roadworks speed restriction signs put out 2km each side from where there is any work actually being done slowing the traffic to 40kph, and when you get there there's 2 guys scratching around 20m off the road, : , then the same 2 guys leave the signs out over the weekend or for a week or more while they bugger off and do something else. I'm all for a safe working environment and road workers as a rule quite rightly need the space and consideration to do their job safely but geez, use some common sense and have a little consideration for the traffic as well guys. Having said that, it's not usually the full time road crews that do this, it's usually some council worker who spends his days leaning on a shovel who just doesn't give a toss.

Bushbasher
Couldn't agree more

Nothing worse than going through non existent roadworks. Like on weekends they leave the signs up, yet there is not a truck, person or even traffic cone to be seen. I was heading to a mates place and for 4km the limit was 40kp/h in a 110 zone, no cones, people or trucks. It was so bloddy frustrating. If you are not there cover the signs or lay them down. On my way back home I just kept doing 110
Spudz27 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2009, 10:58 AM   #140
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

People who think brake checking is a valid solution to tail gaters. Just pull over.

People who don't indicate on roundabouts.

People who get within a bee's dick of you at traffic lights. And no, when I move forward because I left a large gap between me and the car in front, it is not an invitation for you to move forward in turn, it is my polite way of telling you to stay where you are. It's a safety thing. I don't want to be in a dominos rear end sitcho because you wanted that extra 2 metres of black top at the lights. Always, ALWAYS leave a big enough gap between you and the car infront in case you need to duck out of a hairy situation.

1994 ED XR6T - Cobalt Blue.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Keep your stinking family to yourself god damn it.
XR6_661 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2009, 11:03 AM   #141
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDfutura25
Couldn't agree more

Nothing worse than going through non existent roadworks. Like on weekends they leave the signs up, yet there is not a truck, person or even traffic cone to be seen. I was heading to a mates place and for 4km the limit was 40kp/h in a 110 zone, no cones, people or trucks. It was so bloddy frustrating. If you are not there cover the signs or lay them down. On my way back home I just kept doing 110
In regards to this post and the post that it referred to.

The distance the signs are set out at is the law. It is governed by speed limits, approaches, etc. Wouldn't matter if they are scratching 20m of road or putting in a new freeway. It is the law.
And, there are harsh penalties for workers who do not enforce these laws.
As for the signs being left out when there is no-one working, it is for YOUR safety as there is quite possibly changed road conditions or unsafe conditions.

Wanna know anymore? I've done a road signage course.

And honestly, are you in that much of a hurry you need to arrive wherever you need to be probably 30 seconds earlier?? I doubt it.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Old 20-07-2009, 11:09 AM   #142
Spudz27
Call me Spud

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6_661
In regards to this post and the post that it referred to.

The distance the signs are set out at is the law. It is governed by speed limits, approaches, etc. Wouldn't matter if they are scratching 20m of road or putting in a new freeway. It is the law.
And, there are harsh penalties for workers who do not enforce these laws.
As for the signs being left out when there is no-one working, it is for YOUR safety as there is quite possibly changed road conditions or unsafe conditions.

Wanna know anymore? I've done a road signage course.

And honestly, are you in that much of a hurry you need to arrive wherever you need to be probably 30 seconds earlier?? I doubt it.
I have no issues with the signs being 1km away from the works as you need time to slow down, If there is actually workers there. Also my example refers to a stretch of highway that they were clearing some bush to widen the gravel shoulder, no actual work on the road.
Spudz27 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2009, 11:12 AM   #143
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

If it's works that take place in the road reserve, thats the law. They are just doing it for their own safety and your own.

It's like whinging about school zones.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex

Old 20-07-2009, 11:35 AM   #144
lemon
The "Rose"

My pet hate is ,Tailgaters and Kangaroo`s ,and someone trying to park there car while on the phone.
lemon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2009, 12:07 PM   #145
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6_661
If it's works that take place in the road reserve, thats the law. They are just doing it for their own safety and your own.

It's like whinging about school zones.
I suspect what he is referring to is when, for example, mowing is taking place during the day but they all go home at night and leave the signs there.

The stretch of road may only be a couple of kilometres long but the nett effect is that you have to slow from 100/110 to 40 breaking rythm and using extra fuel/brakes/whatever.

The whole "it will only add 30 sec to your trip" mantra is not the issue. What it does do is pack cars and trucks closer together which is dangerous.

You live in FNQ, you know what is involved in travelling long distances. Anything the interferes the the freeflowing of traffic is a road hazzard.

School zones are never an issue, they are only in effect when the kids are there not in the middle of the night of on weekends because the slack bastards (who have also done a course in road signage) can't be bothered taking them down and then putting them back the next day.
flappist is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2009, 12:59 PM   #146
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
I suspect what he is referring to is when, for example, mowing is taking place during the day but they all go home at night and leave the signs there.

The stretch of road may only be a couple of kilometres long but the nett effect is that you have to slow from 100/110 to 40 breaking rythm and using extra fuel/brakes/whatever.

The whole "it will only add 30 sec to your trip" mantra is not the issue. What it does do is pack cars and trucks closer together which is dangerous.

You live in FNQ, you know what is involved in travelling long distances. Anything the interferes the the freeflowing of traffic is a road hazzard.

School zones are never an issue, they are only in effect when the kids are there not in the middle of the night of on weekends because the slack bastards (who have also done a course in road signage) can't be bothered taking them down and then putting them back the next day.
Sorry, yes obviously if it is something like mowing where they aren't working over night and no gear is left on site, they should be covering the signs up and/or removing them if the work is complete.

I guess a fair bit of it comes down to who is actually doing the work. i.e. Main roads might only do work during non-peak times to have minimal impact on the flow of traffic, whereas council may not...visa versa.

As for the FNQ comment, I totally agree, it does create road hazards if the traffic is tighter, BUT, that is why you adjust your driving to current conditions....much in the same way you would adjust your driving to reduce the hazard in a roadworks zone.
Only difference between the two there is that one scenario has a control in place.

By all means I am not saying the speed limits chosen for roadworks zones are justifiable...In most cases they aren't...40kph in a 110 zone is ridiculus..(although I think the law there is 60? don't quote me on that)

Anyway, just my opinion. I've had my say!

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex

Old 20-07-2009, 01:18 PM   #147
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

I did say it was usually the dropkick council workers not the road crews. The road crews I've come across are quite good and will graduate the speed restriction 80-60-40 to where they're working and again past them 60-80-100. I have no problem with this, in fact it's good; it tells you there's something happening up the road and lets you back the speed on down gradually with minimal inconvenience.

Making me crawl along the open road for a k and a half at 40kph because you happen to be mowing or weed spraying (usually through the drivers window with a wand) or whatever then making me crawl another 1.5km once I've past you is just a crock.

Bushbasher

MINE- AUII Forte

Last edited by Bushbasher; 20-07-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Old 20-07-2009, 02:13 PM   #148
LTDHO
The one and only

This thread could go forever!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cant
People who dont want to turn their park lights on, like when its raining/dark :
Parker lights are for parked vehicles not to be used when driving. Hence why they are called Parkers…..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cant
People who block intersections KEEP CLEAR means dont block!!!! and when im comming the other way and want to make a RHT into a side st the MORON who sits accross the side st blocking it from me :
It doesn’t need to say ‘Keep Clear’ Intersections should never be blocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6 FOON
Why should I pull over? I'm doing the speed limit or a touch over and they still tailgate, em I say, I just get off the throttle and slow down or just give a quick brake twitch. You sound like someone who tailgates, using reverse psychology.
I said, Keep Left is law and a courtesy. Just do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ghia
Drivers who jump the traffic queues by jumping into the left turn lane, move up a few hundred metres then hold up traffic as they try to get back into the queue.
I see this a lot, Left or right turn lanes are now overtaking lanes. Last time I looked it was illegal.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCK-098
When you are driving a 18 metre truck and the tool in front wants to sit on 80 in a 100 zone and you get a overtake lane and you go around them and they decide to speed it up while you try to get around them damn i really hate that or you get the "soccer mums" trying to get up the inside when you are trying to make a left hand turn :evil3: .
Most road users have no idea when it comes to Heavy vehicles. Simple rule is, they take longer to do everything. Yes, so changing lanes in front of one when approaching a red light will end in your death. Also they need lots of space when merging. Again, the are not quick of the mark so be patient.

Whilst it is scarey, tailgating isn't that dangerous, also it can be avoided by simply keeping left.

My hate is lack of concentration,courtesy and respect.
Other cars include Dynamic ED Sprint, Dynamic DL LTD, Sparkling Burgundy DL LTD, Yellow, Red & Blue XB sedan & Black XB Coupe
LTDHO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2009, 02:34 PM   #149
DJR-351
I am Groot
Donating Member3

Other road users..... :

"Those were the days when the cars were cars, they weren't built out of an Ikea pack like they are now and clothed in plastic; they were real cars." John Bowe
DJR-351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2009, 03:31 PM   #150
thirsty
Whhhaaaaaa

pretty much everyone who drives in brisbane
thirsty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post