uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

And that's why I say, "There's nothing quite like a Falcon."

Don't cost as much to replace.
uranium_death is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2007, 11:07 PM   #62
AUIII XR8 MAN
DJR TM#54

Location: on my p.c now with internet! ok i'll still use works internet too.

While the fork lift driver did the wrong thing, all i can say is sux in to the owner of the car.
Old 18-01-2007, 11:11 PM   #63
RS027
Perth XR5'er

That folk lift driver is a DOPE. Touch my car with a Fork Lift and then let's see what happens...
Ford Rallye Sport Club of WA; Member#64:

Barbagallo Short: 1:01.1779
Barbagallo Long: 1:12.4649
Collie: 55.90

K&N Gen2 57i CAI / 2XS RIP / Airtec Gen3 IC / Mongoose Dump Pipe / Outlaw 200cpsi Cat / Milltek Ultimate Race Catback / Whiteline 24mm RARB / Whiteline FALK / BC Racing BR-Spec Coilovers / RSR Rear Camber Arms / Ferodo DS2500 Pads F&R / Goodridge Braided Brake Lines / Elevate Torque Mount / DS MOD C / MkII RS Clutch & DMF / Quaife LSD
RS027 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2007, 11:27 PM   #64
Rev28K
re

Location: Victoria - where being slow & incompetent is considered being "safe"

I was an associate member of the Maserati owners club a few years ago and the people that turned up to track events were a great bunch of guys. Interesting spread of cars (although few actually sprinted their Maseratis) and not stuck up at all, just real car enthusiasts. Everything competed on the day from the very rare and pristine to the mundane and tatty (me). Same as some of the Ferrari drivers (chatting with an F40 owner years ago).

Wasn’t the 3200GT the straight 6 turbo model with the “boomerang taillights”? The later models had the Ferrari derived N/A V8 with more normal taillights?
Scuderia Rev: Otto the tow pig - 2007 3.0 litre Coupé, vernünftig schnelle aber kein peilstab, Bathurst 2007 und 2010 zwölf Stunde Gewinner Jaffa the angry ant - mid 70's Honda 市民の, 73 と立方インチ LSD Elle "the body" shell - early 70's Datsun フェアレディ coupe. いい体は彼女の内側、内側と土台を待つ
Rev28K is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2007, 11:33 PM   #65
brendo83

I think half the people on here must be privy to more information than myself, because I didn't read anywhere in that article that the girl was rich or spoilt, or that she regularly illegally parks her brothers car.
For we know they are a working class family, the brother has landed a good job bought a nice car, and lent it to his sister while he's away, she may have not realized she was in a construction zone.
All these comments prove is how petty and jealous some people of others who have nice things.
brendo83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2007, 12:21 AM   #66
MethodX
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev28K
Wasn’t the 3200GT the straight 6 turbo model with the “boomerang taillights”? The later models had the Ferrari derived N/A V8 with more normal taillights?
3.2 litre twin turbo v8
http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z...T/default.aspx
MethodX is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2007, 12:47 AM   #67
Rev28K
re

Location: Victoria - where being slow & incompetent is considered being "safe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodX
Whoops. Thanks for that. I had it mentally pegged as a 6 when it was really the Shamal engine.
At least it was a pure Maserati engine.
Scuderia Rev: Otto the tow pig - 2007 3.0 litre Coupé, vernünftig schnelle aber kein peilstab, Bathurst 2007 und 2010 zwölf Stunde Gewinner Jaffa the angry ant - mid 70's Honda 市民の, 73 と立方インチ LSD Elle "the body" shell - early 70's Datsun フェアレディ coupe. いい体は彼女の内側、内側と土台を待つ
Rev28K is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2007, 01:03 AM   #68
Piotr
Non-Regular Member

"Ms Huljich, who has just moved to the area, was put in charge of the 1999 3200 GT Maserati while her brother holidays in South America."

Who wants to bet hes coming back with atleast 100kg of coke?
Piotr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2007, 01:04 AM   #69
MethodX
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I saw a new Quattroporte the other day.
Very impressive looking in the metal.
MethodX is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2007, 08:11 AM   #70
MAGPIE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
Some of you people are beyond unbelievable.

If the car had been a Phase 3 GTHO you would all be down there with baseball bats and shotguns.
If it is ok to do that then I suppose it is ok to destroy YOUR car the next time you overstay a parking meter.
Or even better, if you are in the right lane and I want to pass I can just fire a few shots through your window to make you wake up.

The forklift driver has destroyed private property. He should be held accountable for it both criminally and civilly.

Damn Right on all points !
MAGPIE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2007, 09:42 AM   #71
xr8 utey
FORD DRIVERS WANTED!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monty
as I already said I wasnt thinking before I posted (I hadnt had beer all day).
i stop thinking when i have a beer! :
Old 19-01-2007, 10:05 AM   #72
Brent
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor
i dont really give a **** who says the forkie should cop a bullet for what he did, the fact remains that this spoilt little rich ***** parked her brothers maserati in a restricted parking zone and failed to remove it by the required time

if she really wanted to keep the damned car safe, it would be locked up safely in a garage, not left on the bloody street
So, using your logic, if you happened to inadvertently park a little too close to a Kingswood behind you, then you wouldn't mind if the Kingswood driver gave you a good shunt in the back bumper to make a bit of room. After all, to him, you're a spoilt little rich little ***** with your flashy XR Sprint, and also, if you cared about your car, you wouldn't have parked it out in the open in a public place. Go figure.

I'm not saying that the car driver was blameless. Far from it. I just take a bit of issue to the fact that its suddenly OK because the car in question happened to fit your definition of a rich person's car....whatever that is.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2007, 07:30 PM   #73
buickman
buickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal
towed fair enough, fork lifted...I think foooking not!
I'am with you on this.If someone parks accross your driveway you ring the bylaws.
I don't think the guy would be to worried if the cars insured as they will pay the costs & chase the Forkie for the dollars & in the end these two have cost the insurance company big time & that would be passed onto the clients that have their cars insured with them
buickman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2007, 12:33 AM   #74
majin_andrew

Maybe she shouldn't have parked there, but I don't know what her situation was. What I do know is that the forklift driver was a complete idiot for doing what he did, even if he needed it moved he has now got himself into way more trouble than if he had just left it where it was. Behaviour like that is asking for trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVO_XR6
Another case of im richer than you and ill park where i please haha!! :
And also "The owner of the car isn't here, I have a forklift and no perception of consequences so I'll do what I please."
majin_andrew is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2007, 12:37 AM   #75
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_andrew
And also "The owner of the car isn't here, I have a forklift and no perception of consequences so I'll do what I please."
X2 :

Well I know the owner of the car isn't feeling as dumb as the forkie.
MITCHAY is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2007, 05:06 PM   #76
eXtremist
2007 Ford Focus Zetec

I'm sure I've seen this car before..

http://www.pickles.com.au/servlet/Au...m_id=202032240

Quote:
Extras Aircond., P/Steer
I'm sure it has more features! :yeees:
eXtremist is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post